New Daily News article (originally from LongIslandCuse) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New Daily News article (originally from LongIslandCuse)

Get it to Dan Patrick!

THIS! I will call my friend at ESPN in the AM and try to find out why they are deleting these links and comments. Smells like an agenda or cover up to me.

Isn't there some caller from Syracuse who always calls Dan Patrick? Get him on the case.

Theres about 10 links posted on the page in the past 3 minutes. Countdown to deletion....

I'll call the DP show tomorrow and Jim Rome and Scott Van Pelt hell I'll call anyone who will take my call. Everyone needs to know what a sham story ESPN is running.

Yeah, mine was deleted. Must have been a computer glitch at ESPN so to spare them embarrassment I posted it again.

this is turning out to be a decent raid after all.

I got nothin better to be doin right now.

haha yeah honestly i don't either. just posted the link to the article on their pictures, even the joepa/psu related ones. just spamming the hell out of them with that link.

Apparently they are having a hard time keeping up with us. We can post faster than they can delete. But I find it incredible that ESPN would resort to deleting these posts!

I'd say send Schwarz nothing but links to goatse (do NOT Google if you don't know what that is...seriously, don't, I'm doing you a favor) but he'd probably like that.

Joe Byers
You keep deleting links to a very well written article. It seems like you're giving this story some strange looks, stop closing the blinds to this story! I can just tell theres some secrets on this page...

Pimping my last post because I made myself laugh

I'd say send Schwarz nothing but links to goatse (do NOT Google if you don't know what that is...seriously, don't, I'm doing you a favor) but he'd probably like that.
That'd show a huge hole in his logic.

Is anyone else loving this as much as I am???

I'll keep my eye on that page, and as God is my witness, they'll have links to delete till the cows come home!!!!

LGO, dammitt!!