New Daily News article (originally from LongIslandCuse) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Daily News article (originally from LongIslandCuse)

yeah whoever is running the page is obviously online right now deleting stuff (an earlier post i made was also deleted too).
wait a little while and post the link again later.

Is this the official ESPN OTL fb page? Interesting, I just saw another post get deleted in a matter of seconds. They will not allow that link!

Is this the official ESPN OTL fb page? Interesting, I just saw another post get deleted in a matter of seconds. They will not allow that link!

Yes they reference this page on the show and read comments off it from time to time.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. They keep deleting it and different people keep posting it. This is hilarious!
I just posted it again and then made a comment asking why this link keeps getting deleted ...and the whole thing was deleted. I'm going to post it again:D

Lol, they just deleted somebody else's comment that was posted like 10 min ago. Comical.

These arent links, they are actually deleting comments now too.

Are they deleting comments as well as links? Wondering if policy is not to allow any links?

Are they deleting comments as well as links? Wondering if policy is not to allow any links?

Have deleted some comments too. Someone posted a comment (no link) about 10 minutes ago, it got deleted.

Best part is noone is being childish, just ripping into the journalistic integrity of ESPN and OTL which is completely warranted. As much as I cant stand this overused joke... OccupyOTL !!!!! Lets take over that page.

Lol, they just deleted somebody else's comment that was posted like 10 min ago. Comical.

These arent links, they are actually deleting comments now too.
LOL! Their behavior is "outside the lines"!

if you look through the posts there are links to other things, seems like the only link they don't allow is that one. funny stuff

Best part is noone is being childish, just ripping into the journalistic integrity of ESPN and OTL which is completely warranted. As much as I cant stand this overused joke... OccupyOTL !!!!! Lets take over that page.
They deleted again and I posted again!

Glad to see they believe in free speech. That was not some crazy thing you tried to link. it was the college hoops reporter from the Daily News!!!!! Touchy, touchy.

Yeah I posted an article from syracuse.com, along with my own summary of the contents today and it was deleted off of the page in five minutes. Unreal...

Thanks. Just posted it on my FB page with the following intro:
Anyone blinded by ESPN's reprehensible reporting of the Syracuse basketball/Bernie Fine situation, or anyone who just wants to know what's really going on with it, this is essential reading.

I can't find that page anymore.. I posted something ten minutes ago and now I went back to post something again and there page didn't come up. Is it just mine?

I can't find that page anymore.. I posted something ten minutes ago and now I went back to post something again and there page didn't come up. Is it just mine?

Maybe we scared them into taking it down. That would be funny

Its just straight up carnage over there. They need to know they cant do this with no reprecussions. Great job everyone, keep it up!!!

if we make a big enough fuss on this facebook page maybe they will talk about us in their show haha

They have deleted the many posts I made throughout the day. All of them attacking their poor reporting of the situation.