New DC: Tony White | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

New DC: Tony White

I'm a bit surprised they didn't bring in any GA's from ASU or SDSU as Defensive Analysts to help White teach the Defense. Heck, Gilbert got a guy (albeit one w/ Babers ties) and he's going to run basically the same offense as last year.
I bet they do. Agree that having another guy who knows the system on staff, even as an advisor or GA, would be invaluable to Tony. My guess is it will be a CB he coached recently, probably from San Diego State.

If Sark grabs Arnett I wonder if Leach comes sniffing around here.

White's mom is in NYC. Doubtful he would leave. It's a big reason why he came if I recall correctly.
Valid point, and a good one. But I feel like when anyone gets to CNY for that type of reason they realize a direct flight from almost anywhere is as effective as driving from CNY.

Valid point, and a good one. But I feel like when anyone gets to CNY for that type of reason they realize a direct flight from almost anywhere is as effective as driving from CNY.
Are there direct flights from NYC to Starkville, MS? The search I just ran had at least one connection through Atlanta.

Are there direct flights from NYC to Starkville, MS? The search I just ran had at least one connection through Atlanta.
You know I keeps a private jet - Mike Leach

He showed his character and loyalty when he took the MSU game almost immediately after getting hired at SU. He will leave Starksville by this time next season. Book it.

Yeah, I think we dodged a bullet.

I'm all for hiring guys who are great and then go find bigger better jobs, but it feels like this guy would have left us at halftime of a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom