New offer, Chauncey Scissum | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New offer, Chauncey Scissum

1. Chauncey Scissum@Cscizz_21
  2. My boy Malik here!
  1. Chilling with prince and shamarko!
Anyone know who he is talking about...Malik?

I am hoping it is Malik Brown! Maybe trying to make sure SU is where he wants to go? That would be great news after his WVU offer!!!

It's not Malik Brown. Chauncey is in Syracuse, Malik is not in Syracuse; he's already taken his official visit and you only get one. It's not like he can make a casual jaunt to Syracuse from Palm Beach.

I'm betting Chauncey ran into some random dude he knew named Malik while on his visit.

It's not Malik Brown. Chauncey is in Syracuse, Malik is not in Syracuse; he's already taken his official visit and you only get one. It's not like he can make a casual jaunt to Syracuse from Palm Beach.

I'm betting Chauncey ran into some random dude he knew named Malik while on his visit.

How do you know it's not Malik Brown? Kids don't take unofficial visits anymore? I am not saying it is but don't assume.

How do you know it's not Malik Brown? Kids don't take unofficial visits anymore? I am not saying it is but don't assume.

Kids do take unofficial visits, but not from Florida to New York in the middle of January. Show me one instance where this has happened and I will happily retract my statement. Otherwise, I will continue to apply common sense, thank you very much.

Malique Belfort?

Nothing on Maliques' twitter about being at Syracuse.
The other thing that surprised me was that Chauncy was hanging with Shamarko.
I thought that East-West game was yesterday.

Chauncey hung out with his homie Ashton Broyold and DB Brandon Reddish who was his main host. He loved the relaxed atmosphere with the coaches and he loves the idea of going to a BCS school. He's the 2nd recruit who has mentioned seeing Shamarko this weekend.

Chauncey hung out with his homie Ashton Broyold and DB Brandon Reddish who was his main host. He loved the relaxed atmosphere with the coaches and he loves the idea of going to a BCS school. He's the 2nd recruit who has mentioned seeing Shamarko this weekend.

Chauncey is an elite triple jumper who has a PR of 47'6, set in the state finals last spring, where he finished tied for 2nd in NYS. Excellent athlete.

He has an excellent chance to win the state championship in this event this year.

Syracusefan.com Bio

He just committed to SU!
It is good he pulled the trigger now. SU is running out of scholarships fast, if you want to come, you need to decide very soon or lose your scholarship.

Someone said a while back that they saw Scissum as a safety in college. My question would center around the impact this has on Thomas/Singleton with two safeties (Scissum and Kelly) already in the fold?

Someone said a while back that they saw Scissum as a safety in college. My question would center around the impact this has on Thomas/Singleton with two safeties (Scissum and Kelly) already in the fold?

that's what i was thinking. maybe singleton said no? i would have assumed he had a conditional offer, but why would he de-commit from ODU. Then reading how high Shafer was on him, makes me think he could have been a silent verbal? but if he was silent, do you go so hard at Singleton, and Thomas. Pretty confused what happened here, but i'll take it after the de-commits today.

that's what i was thinking. maybe singleton said no? i would have assumed he had a conditional offer, but why would he de-commit from ODU. Then reading how high Shafer was on him, makes me think he could have been a silent verbal? but if he was silent, do you go so hard at Singleton, and Thomas. Pretty confused what happened here, but i'll take it after the de-commits today.

My assumption, and I have almost no recruiting info of any kind, is that we expect to land at best one out of Thomas/Singleton. But I'll defer to someone who may have a better grasp on that situation.

Syracuse Football@PSFootball
Lose one, gain two for Syracuse football today. Carter flipped, but Kimble and Scissum committed. Busy day.

My assumption, and I have almost no recruiting info of any kind, is that we expect to land at best one out of Thomas/Singleton. But I'll defer to someone who may have a better grasp on that situation.

i'm pretty sure Thomas is ours for the taking. singleton was a mizzou lean before our visit, but i know he enjoyed SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom