New pocket??? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New pocket???

Why are we trying to change game to where players who arnt as skilled as some be even with those? This is sports some gonna be better cause yes they are more athletic or they just work harder then others. Either way dudes are still gonna dominate over others. This sports as long as no cheating or unfair advantages from certain teams all fair. Feel like trying make everyone feel like their star even tho not. Maby i’m to old fashion n never got participation trophy n actually had to earn it. I think there is more important ways to change game and that this one is not one of them. Not saying treat guys differently if not as good or coach them different. But also feel some of the not so good players don’t work as hard as others. May take someone triple more work then someone else to get to level. If that’s what it takes and you want that go for it. If not then don’t think should complain. Feel world is trying to baby everyone and doing it in sports which is mind boggling. Some guys have it some guys don’t. Don’t mean shouldn’t or can’t play. Just means be happy that your playing. I don’t know kinda just at lost this is something asking to change.

Maby defenders need to work harder on their stick checks and timing of them. Guys out there taking ball away. Just gotta accept some dudes no matter their pockets are just even harder to take ball away cause they practice a lot at it. Work even harder to take it.

Now i’m talking bout that for college levels and high schools. Youth kids is diff and everyone at the youth should be coached same and treated same. Yes some may need extra coaching or practice. But at college level or even high school cause dude showing you up is no excuse(in my mind) to ask for changes cause harder to get ball off of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom