NEWSFLASH TO THE SYRACUSE MEDIA WHO READ THIS SITE SOMEBODY ASK GROSS ABOUT METLIFE DEAL | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

NEWSFLASH TO THE SYRACUSE MEDIA WHO READ THIS SITE SOMEBODY ASK GROSS ABOUT METLIFE DEAL

No offense but your schtick is getting a bit tiresome. I know, I know, ITS YOUR OPINION. I get it.

Have you ever been in a management capacity? Run some aspect of a business. You do understand that it's simply not possible to provide intimate details on every question you have the whim to ask, right?

I mean, you got the answer to the question of "why", right? We needed the money, and this deal pays out. A lot.

At this point it may be time for you to stop asking what are increasingly rhetorical questions and just state that you want these games in Syracuse and don't like playing at MetLife. I mean, that's really it, right?
Agreed although his frequent use of CAPS as points of emphasis is superb.

Agreed although his frequent use of CAPS as points of emphasis is superb.
Honestly why jump into this thread and fire a cheap shot. I was done with this discussion but I will take the high road and not fire a cheap shot which is hanging low fruit if I wanted but have a nice day.
Go Orange!

Where do you get $5m from for this game?

He's basing it on Carlson's article. Giansante implies that it's more than the $4.7 million that Bama/Mich each received but less than the $6 million UF/Mich each will receive in 2017.

This deal looks good now but if the trend of neutral games continues, the payout might look like peanuts as we get closer to 2038 without an escalator clause.

supp said:
He's basing it on Carlson's article. Giansante implies that it's more than the $4.7 million that Bama/Mich each received but less than the $6 million UF/Mich each will receive in 2017. This deal looks good now but if the trend of neutral games continues, the payout might look like peanuts as we get closer to 2038 without an escalator clause.

No place does that article talk about this specific game. Look how many times he uses the word "deal" and doesn't answer when pressed by Carlson. I think the $5m is for the 2 game ND deal.