NFL Draft 2016 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft 2016

been there, done that.

enjoy it.

for all of a sudden you will look back and your all world GM has driven the team right into a wall.

This is a make or break year for Reece, if the Giants don't win at least 9 games, I think hes done.

been there, done that.

enjoy it.

for all of a sudden you will look back and your all world GM has driven the team right into a wall.
Yeah, it's not often anyone gets to write that, so I'll always take advantage of it. Eh, he's had his fingerprints on 7 out of 50 SB's, I'll trust him for as long as he's here.

I do not want a Bama player in the 1st unless it's Jarron Reed. It seems 99% likely we go defense so my preference is Nkemdiche or Spence but would be ok with Reed. NO to Ragland.

Spence, Calhoun, Billings or Joseph in the 2nd.

*I would also be ok with a RT or WR in the 1st or 2nd. I don't think our defense is as much of a mess as it's made out to be now that we have fully switched to Rex's style and replaced some guys that didn't offer anything last year. LB-Brown, S-Blanton and DB-Moore are all guys who are young and fit our system. Whaley did a great job of bringing in solid defenders who fit the scheme given our cap situation.

We're usually pretty close to the same page but I want no part of Nkemdiche. Very talented but I just think that guy is a problem waiting to happen. I would be okay with Spence, I sense he has learned his lesson after some time at Eastern Kentucky. I agree about Reed but I really do like Ragland if we go LB.

We're usually pretty close to the same page but I want no part of Nkemdiche. Very talented but I just think that guy is a problem waiting to happen. I would be okay with Spence, I sense he has learned his lesson after some time at Eastern Kentucky. I agree about Reed but I really do like Ragland if we go LB.
If he's there at 19, id always take a top 5 talent with non-medical red flags but I definitely get why others wouldn't.

Ragland is trash in coverage and played behind a monster d-line. He got beasted on by Clemson and now has medical issues with an enlarged aorta that needs to be monitored.

He admits it.

image-351825260.jpg

Following the Bills Draft thread and when discussing Floyd and whos high/low on him someone said he looks like a Syracuse Point Guard lol.

Wow Giants. Weren't you prepared for Conklin not being there?

I remember Warren Sapp dropped in his draft for getting caught smokin' weed. Meanwhie Eagles passed on him and took Mike Mamula from BC. Oops.

I could see the Raiders taking Tunsil.