NFL Draft 2016 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft 2016

I will be rooting for this guy, except against the Bills.

Well he did also, allegedly, beat the ever living crap out of his step dad soooo there's also that.

Costing the kid millions of dollars in revenge for that seems way out of proportion. Really sad to see this garbage play out like this, on what should be a great night for the kid.

OrangeDW said:
Costing the kid millions of dollars in revenge for that seems way out of proportion. Really sad to see this garbage play out like this, on what should be a great night for the kid.

It's getting worse. Someone is on his Instagram account and posting pictures of supposed tweets he made asking college coaches for money.

It's crap that someone is doing this to him, but he did admit it was him in the video.

It's getting worse. Someone is on his Instagram account and posting pictures of supposed tweets he made asking college coaches for money.

It's crap that someone is doing this to him, but he did admit it was him in the video.

Yeah, i was initially under the impression that the kid posted the video which would be beyond dumb.

Him not insulting everyone's intelligence and admitting it was him shouldn't affect him. I feel bad for him. Makes me root for him.

And somewhere along the lines, man law got torn completely up and it became acceptable to film or take pictures of everything. I don't get it.

This is so messed up. No doubt he's made mistakes but on the biggest night of his life he has to deal with this. Tunsil/Miami/Ole Miss are in full blown panic mode right now. Those Insta tweets are baddddd.

rrlbees said:
It's getting worse. Someone is on his Instagram account and posting pictures of supposed tweets he made asking college coaches for money. It's crap that someone is doing this to him, but he did admit it was him in the video.

One correction. The pics on Instagram are of text messages to coaches, not tweets.

One correction. The pics on Instagram are of text messages to coaches, not tweets.
Love how we get sanctions but evidence is posted of players families being paid off and I guarantee you nothing happens to Ole Miss.

I'm ok with the Apple pick. I think what happens is so many mock drafts and experts say certain players are going to a team, and people fall in love with those players...and then freak out when their teams ends up with someone the mocks didn't have them picking.

We'll see. He's big enough, long arms, fast, young. CB is seemingly a position of need every year. I'm not mad. We'll see what happens.

WHOA, just had a nightmare the Giants drafted a guy they couldve got in the 2nd round, but then i remembered the draft doesnt start till saturday.

lost it there for a second, all good now...

I like that Lynch pick by the Broncos. Thought the Jets should have taken him.

I like that Lynch pick by the Broncos. Thought the Jets should have taken him.
Yeah, there were reports a while back that Paxton was Elways guy. Let's see what he's made of.

Yeah, there were reports a while back that Paxton was Elways guy. Let's see what he's made of.

Seems like a very logical pick. Hope he doesn't get thrown in too fast. As an Eagles season ticket holder I had a good view of Sanchez. I know you have more surrounding talent but good luck to ya. Turnover machine with not a lot of gas left in the tank.

Tunsils agent...supposedly.

image-3741803619.jpg

Seems like a very logical pick. Hope he doesn't get thrown in too fast. As an Eagles season ticket holder I had a good view of Sanchez. I know you have more surrounding talent but good luck to ya. Turnover machine with not a lot of gas left in the tank.
Yeah, I think the Sanchez pickup was more for having a veteran presence around which is very important with 2 young guys, but throw all of them in camp and play the most game ready. I'm good with it.