NFL Thread | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have got every call in the game, it was pi.

It was offensive PI. Just like it was PI on the Ravens in our end zone when we didn't score earlier. 14 point swing.

Beckham = the best. F the NFL and their stupid ass Pop warner celebration rules. F the refs and their good ol boy hardon for him.

OBJ is going to be the death of me. Whether it is for an explosive play or a bonehead play (or both in one play) has yet to be determined.

OBJ is going to be the death of me. Whether it is for an explosive play or a bonehead play (or both in one play) has yet to be determined.

He is an embarrassment, The Giants need to do something.

Beckham plays through an injury and puts up 222 yards and 2 TDs and wins the game with an incredible catch and run. Now let's watch how the media story will be something that has nothing to do with football all week long.

I always love your posts, but come on, the Giants were never winning that game.

The Pack aren't that great. Very beatable.

Eli missed a wide open Tye for a TD. Just a huge missed chance. They had the 29th ranked pass D with two injured CBs out. We didn't get it done. They were beatable and our D kept us in the game the whole way. Offense could never make it happen, despite a ton of opportunities.

Beckham plays through an injury and puts up 222 yards and 2 TDs and wins the game with an incredible catch and run. Now let's watch how the media story will be something that has nothing to do with football all week long.

No one is questioning his talent, his behavior is an embarrassment, and a liability to his team.

No one is questioning his talent, his behavior is an embarrassment, and a liability to his team.

The NFL feels the need to police players' harmless "behavior", and it's stupid. Other than the Norman stuff getting way out of hand last year, Beckham really hasn't done anything too terrible. He kicked a net in frustration on the sideline. , and took his helmet off after the play and possession was already over(can't find one logical reason for that to even be a rule) Big deal.

OBJ is a superstar but Giants fans that behavior is such a joke. He knew taking his helmet off was penalty and he did it anyway.
If the Ravens had more than 1 TO they likely could have scored. That PI which gave Balt a TD was a joke but Beckham's behavior is a joke.

The giants have a HC problem us OBJ has done this 3 times already this year. When OBJ plays the Bengals I can guarantee you he and PAC-Man Jones and Vondoze Burfucit will jaw and get penalties on either as those got under Gronk's skin today and that dude never gets pissed.
OBJ's attitude is awful but he is ridliciously good.
AJ Green, Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins are the WR who I think are better than OBJ.

Anything that makes Boomer Esiason mad...I'm in favor of. What an annoying blowhard that guy is.

The NFL feels the need to police players' harmless "behavior", and it's stupid. Other than the Norman stuff getting way out of hand last year, Beckham really hasn't done anything too terrible. He kicked a net in frustration on the sideline. , and took his helmet off after the play and possession was already over(can't find one logical reason for that to even be a rule) Big deal.
He cheap shoted Kenny Varcaro week 2 and was fined 50k but the refs missed it during the game.
OBJ takes a lot of questionable shots at defenders late on run plays. He doesn't keep his composure.

OBJ is a superstar but Giants fans that behavior is such a joke. He knew taking his helmet off was penalty and he did it anyway.
If the Ravens had more than 1 TO they likely could have scored. That PI which gave Balt a TD was a joke but Beckham's behavior is a joke.

The giants have a HC problem us OBJ has done this 3 times already this year. When OBJ plays the Bengals I can guarantee you he and PAC-Man Jones and Vondoze Burfucit will jaw and get penalties on either as those got under Gronk's skin today and that dude never gets pissed.
OBJ's attitude is awful but he is ridliciously good.
AJ Green, Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins are the WR who I think are better than OBJ.

I don't think anyone is questioning that taking the helmet off is a penalty. Just that it's a stupid, unnecessary rule. A players helmet being on or off when the possession is over has no bearing on anything. Emotion and adrenaline are flying as high as ever at that point in a football game.

I don't think anyone is questioning that taking the helmet off is a penalty. Just that it's a stupid, unnecessary rule. A players helmet being on or off when the possession is over has no bearing on anything. Emotion and adrenaline are flying as high as ever at that point in a football game.
I don't disagree its a dumb rule but it is a rule and OBJ knew it.
He was crazy their was still 1:20 left and he acted like he won the SB and wanted the pictures in front of the net.
OBJ needs to calm down a little. I am expecting to read he is dating a Kardishian with how much he loves that attention. He is too good for that as he is elite.

He almost cost his team the game today, he had to take his helmet off and make a fool of himself.

He almost cost his team the game today, he had to take his helmet off and make a fool of himself.

He's gotta tone it down some, but it's not that big of a deal. You should be happy that they're not talking about Dez as much anymore and instead are studying Beckhams every move.

He's gotta tone it down some, but it's not that big of a deal. You should be happy that they're not talking about Dez as much anymore and instead are studying Beckhams every move.

Its not that big of a deal, getting a 15 yard penalty in that situation isn't a big deal. If one of my players did that, I would throw my remote at the wall.

Its not that big of a deal, getting a 15 yard penalty in that situation isn't a big deal. If one of my players did that, I would throw my remote at the wall.

If he hadn't just scored to give us the lead, or if Baltimore had only needed a FG I might've felt differently. In general I think any kind of excessive celebration penalties in an emotional sport are stupid calls. Just enforce the rules of the actual sport, nevermind trying to control behavior and emotion.

gonna be a 3 way tie in AFC West. Garbage Raiders defense will be their downfall

If he hadn't just scored to give us the lead, or if Baltimore had only needed a FG I might've felt differently. In general I think any kind of excessive celebration penalties in an emotional sport are stupid calls. Just enforce the rules of the actual sport, nevermind trying to control behavior and emotion.

15 yards is 15 yards, it almost cost them the game. You sound like Macadoo, he has zero control of his team.

I could see either Washington or Dallas winning the East.
I am confident watching NYG and Philly neither of those teams will win enough games to win that division.

I have to say Dallas exposed Green Bay today. McCarthy is a coach I would love if I were a rival of Green Bay he is good enough not to get fired but he doesn't seem like he is a good gameplan coach.
NFC is wide open
Minnesota, Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas look good the wild cards are wide open.

In the AFC
Oakland, Kansas City, Buffalo, Baltimore are fighting for 2 spots. Maybe Cincinnati could get back into that race.

I could see either Washington or Dallas winning the East.
I am confident watching NYG and Philly neither of those teams will win enough games to win that division.

I have to say Dallas exposed Green Bay today. McCarthy is a coach I would love if I were a rival of Green Bay he is good enough not to get fired but he doesn't seem like he is a good gameplan coach.
NFC is wide open
Minnesota, Seattle, Atlanta, Dallas look good the wild cards are wide open.

In the AFC
Oakland, Kansas City, Buffalo, Baltimore are fighting for 2 spots. Maybe Cincinnati could get back into that race.

I could see the Skins getting a playoff spot, I think we can all agree that the Giants and Philly aren't good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.