NFL Thread | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles draft pick gets slightly worse. I'll take it!
Browns have that draft pick. Philly wins helps NE as that pick will fall out of the top 10 and be more likely traded for Jimmy Garapolio.

This game has become unwatchable, I wish Garrett just let Romo finish the game.

We would have won by 21 if they left Romo in. Sanchez could not stop the sacks and turnovers. Was probably his last gamein the league. He is not even a good 3rd string guy.

Denver just shredded Oakland on their opening drive.
If their D cares just a little today then Oakland better root hard for SD.

Damon Harrison not making the pro bowl is a borderline crime. The guy has been fantastic all year. He's the #1 reason teams can't run on the Giants.

Giants playing like the team that needs to win to get in. Redskins look super flat.

Beckham eating Norman for lunch again, and Norman starting the dirty play again. Refs, please throw him out on the next one and protect the actual talented guy who is just trying to play the game. Thanks.

Giants playing like the team that needs to win to get in. Redskins look super flat.
Thought exactly the same thing. As a Giants fan, I am glad THEY didn't come out flat, with nothing really to play for.

49ers are up 14-3 on Seattle.
If Seattle loses they will drop to the 4 seed.
Who do the Giants want Seattle, Detroit or Green Bay.

Would rather not have to travel to Seattle, if I had my druthers. Obv, based on recent history, I'd rather see Detroit than GB. But we're traveling no matter what, so what happens, happens.

Would rather not have to travel to Seattle, if I had my druthers. Obv, based on recent history, I'd rather see Detroit than GB. But we're traveling no matter what, so what happens, happens.

Detroit is hot garbage and you would be favored to win easily. I think @Green Bay or @ Seattle would be tough with both home teams being favored.

Poor Raiders Matt McCloin looks hurt. He hit his hand on a Denver DL's helmet and his left shoulder got jacked.

Poor Raiders Matt McCloin looks hurt. He hit his hand on a Denver DL's helmet and his left shoulder got jacked.
So, they're down to Connor Cook? Is that right? Yikes.

Beckham is now the 2nd Giant with 100 catches in a season. The first? Not Nicks. Not Cruz. Not Plaxico. Not Toomer. Steve Smith! Such a shame he got seriously hurt and never fully recovered, I loved that guy at his peak.

Hands down, I want Detroit.

I think our defense gives us a fighting chance against anyone though.

Hands down, I want Detroit.

I think our defense gives us a fighting chance against anyone though.

Of course, they are the worst of all the teams, your offense is a mess.

Browns have that draft pick. Philly wins helps NE as that pick will fall out of the top 10 and be more likely traded for Jimmy Garapolio.

lol. If JG is the savior for Cleveland then why would NE trade him when Brady will be 40 at the start of next season? Jacoby Brissett is the heir apparent?

Status
Not open for further replies.