Class of 2014 - Nile Sykes, LB (IL) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Nile Sykes, LB (IL) Offered

Knitting is a funny way to grieve. :D
greer.jpg
He was hardnosed enough.

What about Brosnan. Is he core6 ?
It seems to me that these O-line recruits are beginning to realize just how important they are to a program and are stringing the process out for some attention and love. I could be that once we get our first big name in there the others will come to the party.:crazy::p

Well you are definitely right on this...

Jared Shanker@JShankerESPN 3h
Four-star LB Nile Sykes not ready to list favorites but would like to make return trip to #IowaState, visit #Syracuse

Do you think if Sykes chooses Iowa St. the staff goes back to Crochet?

my money is on no. I think they would be happy with the 4 solid LB commits they have, unless they can get a high level recruit like Sykes

It sounds like the SU staff has taken a couple of weeks off from recruiting. Hope it doesn't cost us.

Tell me that's a visit, not a commitment.

7-on7 at Hoover, AL - not sure if he will go to Tuscaloosa

AlmightySy@Ninth__Cloud 2 Jul
Lombard Illinois to Hoover Alabama ! 7v7 National Championship here we come ! Lets go whoop on some southern boys #MontiniBoyz

damn Sykes blowing up! If this is all connected

@McAllisterOnF0x
RT @JohnGarcia_Jr: 2014 LB to visit #Alabama this week http://mbd. /mb.aspx?s=14&f=2624&t=11721781 H/T @

Don't think an offer is imminent, but you never know... Still though to have Bama sniffing around him helps to validate my high opinion of him. Sykes is the defensive prospect I've wanted most since his name popped up.

I want us to get him on campus pretty much ASAP. And then hopefully again for an official later this year.

Don't think an offer is imminent, but you never know... Still though to have Bama sniffing around him helps to validate my high opinion of him. Sykes is the defensive prospect I've wanted most since his name popped up.

I want us to get him on campus pretty much ASAP. And then hopefully again for an official later this year.

he's there for a team 7 on 7. it has nothing to do with him and Bama

he's there for a team 7 on 7. it has nothing to do with him and Bama
Act like Bama staff won't be watching this 7on7 thing to see if there is anybody they want to start looking at.

But that's good to know I suppose that it doesn't necessarily indicate Bama is interested in him.

Looks like Minnesota is the front runner for Sykes right now.

A little birdie gave me some info the other day, pretty solid source with ties to core 6 players

He has visited Minnesota - he has not visited Syracuse yet. I still think we have a chance, maybe not great but a chance.

That being said - I think our LB haul for this class has been very good. It'd be nice if we can get the "cherry on top" in Sykes, but wouldn't be a crushing blow IMO.

He has visited Minnesota - he has not visited Syracuse yet. I still think we have a chance, maybe not great but a chance.

That being said - I think our LB haul for this class has been very good. It'd be nice if we can get the "cherry on top" in Sykes, but wouldn't be a crushing blow IMO.
I totally agree, I love this kids tape and from the person I have talked to, Sykes can play anywhere (college wise) and be a star immediately. I hope we get him too, but chances arent't good right now. I hope my source is wrong believe me, I do

He really reminds me of Nduka Onyeali. Great athlete, that is a little undersized but is a pure beast. He has been pretty good while on the field at ASU. I hope this one doesn't end up like that did.

He really reminds me of Nduka Onyeali. Great athlete, that is a little undersized but is a pure beast. He has been pretty good while on the field at ASU. I hope this one doesn't end up like that did.

is he still playing...I thought he might have gotten the boot from there