NIT Bracketology | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NIT Bracketology

If they assessed we couldn't field a team without walk-ons playing key roles, then it was probably the right choice. Especially since so many others did the same thing.

If we were one of only a couple teams who turned it down, it might not be a great look. But that number seems to be closer to 10 at this point, if not more,

I think it’s hysterical that so many posters piled on me when I called Red’s first season a bust. While Red did a good job navigating through this challenging year and put up a respectable record, I think it’s fair to still call this season a bust based on what has transpired over the past two weeks and what will transpire over the next few weeks.

FWIW, this is me stating I was right. LOL.

My source is up there with Joyce...He was told we are not going... There is a lot going on with the team that is keeping us from saying yes.
If this is true, as a donor to the basketball program and season ticket holder for over 40 years, I'm very disappointed. Not happy with the hiring of Red.

This is where you will start seeing the demise of the NIT for good. To many players looking to be on the move or coaches ready to purge. Honestly since we are try to get back to the NCAA again and routinely at that, I have no problem hitting the portal as early as you can and take as best advantage of the early wave as possible.

Yikes, exodus begins tomorrow. So be it. Let’s get the show on the road and start rebuilding this travesty of a roster.
Should Start with Judah, and all 4 centers. Then Bell, and Q. Brown is really the only one you really need to keep, JJ is ok, Cuffe, and Westry are injury prone. Williams already gone Taylor can stay but better not be a starter.

I think it’s hysterical that so many posters piled on me when I called Red’s first season a bust. While Red did a good job navigating through this challenging year and put up a respectable record, I think it’s fair to still call this season a bust based on what has transpired over the past two weeks and what will transpire over the next few weeks.

This is the ultimate double down!!
Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

You have no clue what you're talking about. LOL.

Not only doubling down, tripling down, nothing to do but go further down from here

I don’t see it as a bust. He exceeded reasonable expectations. We knew we didn’t have the talent and we knew coaching wasn’t our biggest problem, so a new coach wasn’t going to fix that right away.

Getting the cancers to leave is probably a good thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom