No freshman | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

No freshman

i really don't see why either of them would even consider this? All they have to do is look at Dion Waiters - NBA , Michael Carter-Williams - NBA, and Jerami Grant - Future pro. None of those guys played meaningful minutes other then Dion a bit. Next year we lose CJ, and most likely Jerami. They step right into their roles and play 25-30 minutes a game.
Not so sure we lose jerami. What does he do nba wise right now?

Roberson needs to see more time.

I've thought for awhile that we'll likely look back on this year and wish BJ had red shirted. He's young and physically not mature for D1 college competition at this time IMHO. Who knows - maybe he surprises and we see him play this year when it counts. But it's far more likely that he averages less than 5 minutes a game come conference play and does not see the floor at times like tonight. Of course, I respect the decision he and his family made as the decision was up to them. And I'll be rooting him on throughout his career. But I can just imagine what a 5th year BJ could do compared to what a frosh BJ is likely to get a chance to do.

Are you implying that JB wanted BJ to RS? My suspicion is that team BJ does not see him as a 4 yr player.

I'll be REALLLL bummed if any of these freshman leave.
I agree, but if freshmen don't know by now that they will be on the pine much of their freshman year when upper classmen are ahead of them in JB's system, then they are naive. A few freshmen here and there break out of course, but this is the typical JB way, and it ain't changing. They all get their chance in due time.

FreeFries100 said:
At what point were you surprised? It was a close game throughout.

This post was after the St Francis game.

Patience family its a long season and a learning process for them. They will be fine. GO SUballRANGE!!
Ah, a voice of reason. Bobby has patience. We should all have patience. Especially since we have already battled and won with a freshman in at critical times, pressure situations.

-0229705728407411.jpg

:eek: You're the picture bandit tonight. Where will he strike next? :eek:

Is it working Tee?
We have the resources might as well use them :) hopefully someone else will beat me to it towmorrow.

Is it working Tee?
We have the resources might as well use them :) hopefully someone else will beat me to it towmorrow.
It's working, my friend. But my prediction: no one beats you to it. Fastest pic this side of the Mississippi.

Outside of Ennis this game. Matchup reasons or was it just too close of a game from the wire to get these guys in?

Tapatalk

Would love to see the other Frosh getting some time, but it is difficult when we are facing some really well coached and veteran-led teams like we have been. I think we'll see the young-uns in against Binghamton, High Point, and Eastern Michigan in our final out of conference games. Hopefully, this will get them going and get them in the groove with the trusted starting 8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom