Not much love for ennis on uconn board | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Not much love for ennis on uconn board

Even "The Hoff" says it...

the hoff2.jpg

I would like to see UCONN come up as ***** in the future. It's time to stop talking about them entirely.

i love how they compare Ennis and Bazz and they can't find the difference in the 2. How about Bazz AVERAGES 3 turnovers a game. Ennis has had 1 game ALL season where he's had more then 2 turnovers. They are so delusional over there, but it sure is entertaining.

people need to lay off Yukon. they have a huge game this week against the best team in their conference, Cincinnati. you remember Cincinnati right? the 8th best team in the big east?

additionally, I have it on good authority that the men's team at Yukon has their own locker room in the new women's basketball practice facility. so there.

people need to lay off Yukon. they have a huge game this week against the best team in their conference, Cincinnati. you remember Cincinnati right? the 8th best team in the big east?

additionally, I have it on good authority that the men's team at Yukon has their own locker room in the new women's basketball practice facility. so there.

The one thing I had zero respect for over on their Board was a particular and frequent poster (or maybe it was more than 1) who listed "NCAA Basketball Champions" and then mixed in all the years their women's team won the title, among the years the men had won. I thought that was the lamest example of trying to pump up their accomplishments that I have ever seen from fans of ANY team. I mean, "let's count women's championships as equally significant as men's championships". While we're at it, let's count all our lacrosse championships and put it on a banner with our (1) hoops championship (or one football championship). Both are about equally as relevant to men's hoops.

Why do people find it necessary to read a thread they aren't interested in and complain about it. If you aren't interested in the thread... skip it. Some people enjoy talking about teams outside the ACC and old irrelevant rivals.

I don't think Cooney's ugly. He's a good looking chap and probably gets a ton of tail.

I'm calling out the nameless douchenozzles that feel they have to call Cooney "ugly" to lessen his accomplishments and cover up their jealousy. They would KILL to have a player like Cooney on their roster this season.
They can call him ugly all they want, but have you seen his girlfriend?! :rolleyes:

They would KILL to have a player like Cooney on their roster this season. Who the hell are these stuck up, don't stinks kidding?! If any one of us had called out and made fun of how one of their players looked, we'd be banned for a few days.
They would kill to have our entire team... and coaching staff... and facilities... and fan base.

What does this have to do with BBall??, Move to irrelevant Forum.

There is not one UCONN player who would start on this CUSE team.

There's probably room for Shabazz in a Mookie Jones type role.

The lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep.

There is not one UCONN player who would start on this CUSE team.

There's probably room for Shabazz in a Mookie Jones type role.

Ah, you mean to jack 3's whenever he touches the ball, play crap defense, sit at the end of the bench & pout when he doesn't get in, and transfer to a mid-major? Okay. At least Napier doesn't have to worry about that last part ... :D

Their board is sad. Grasping at straws. They know they as a program are screwed and are holding on for dear life their 3 national titles. Good for them. They mean about as much as my 25,000 points i have accumulated on this site.
I thought you were banned until the resurrection from visiting that graveyard.

That board is like the lone drunk at the end of a bar who mumbles and yells at everyone trying to have a good time.

Or, it could be Marsh ... ;)

Last edited:
The Lion shouldn't concern itself with the opinion of the sheep. Lannister'd.

I'd be more than happy to hijack this thread for Game of Thrones.

Go Lions!!!

Wait......

I think I'm lost.....

This is what I think about the UConn board

The fans who find their team in fifth place in the AAC, behind Southern Methodist, are talking smack.

I don't even...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom