Notre Dame 6, Maryland 5. | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame 6, Maryland 5.

The vibe I am getting (and I am only guessing) is that this tournament isn't regarded as all that important to the old ACC teams. It comes off as more of an exhibition. That would make sense because all 6 teams are thinking about getting to Memorial Day weekend. Maybe one of our UVA visitors could comment.

The vibe I am getting (and I am only guessing) is that this tournament isn't regarded as all that important to the old ACC teams. It comes off as more of an exhibition. That would make sense because all 6 teams are thinking about getting to Memorial Day weekend. Maybe one of our UVA visitors could comment.
I think that all 6 ACC teams know that if they play in the NCAA to their best they can be in Championship weekend. But that doesn't mean the old ACC teams care nothing about wining this tournament. It just so happens that Syracuse and ND took advantage of openings in games that went to the wire.

WOW...Two new comers are in championship the first year in....tobacco road must be fuming over this

I was mentally preparing for Maryland but I'm happy that ND won. I think SU matches up better with Notre Dame - they have a good defense but don't score much. The 1 point win earlier this season could easily have been a 3-4 goal game.

Crap - I wanted this tournament to be the ACC Revenge Tour. ND does nothing but hurt our RPI. Oh, well...

orange79 said:
Crap - I wanted this tournament to be the ACC Revenge Tour. ND does nothing but hurt our RPI. Oh, well...
I think a win over duke guarantees a top 3 seed

I think a win over duke guarantees a top 3 seed
I think that's probably true. I just wanted another crack at MD (although I'd better be careful what I wish for...;))

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom