Notre dame opens -12 over SU... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Notre dame opens -12 over SU...

Damn. I have never bet against Syracuse in my life. I did well with us against UConn...before LSU blew it against Auburn.

Anyway, this would be the one time I may even think about betting against us. Very doubtful that I will, though I should. I'm around 2-15 on the year. Not counting a 5 teamer ruined by Michigan State. Only wins being SU ML against UConn, and Philly ML against Da Bears. Screwed on Arizona live with the shank versus NE. Also when UGA was given the game against UNC, after they had a 10 point lead. Same with a recent gut punch on Friday, and USC blowing it against Utah, after a 10 point lead, and giving up a winning TD when OT, or a missed FG should have been the scenario.

But, I digress. Been there, done that. Many times over.

For the sake of the team, I should take Notre Dame ML.
Please post your decision because the other side looks like easy money .

It seems the more negative I am the better we do the past several years, as soon as I display some real optimism we get hammered. We have no chance vs ND.

It seems the more negative I am the better we do the past several years, as soon as I display some real optimism we get hammered. We have no chance vs ND.
download (3).jpg

Please post your decision because the other side looks like easy money .

Honestly, I will never bet against us. Chances are that I take Syracuse ML. I always have faith. The heart wins over the head.

Honestly, I will never bet against us. Chances are that I take Syracuse ML. I always have faith. The heart wins over the head.
I never bet on teams I have an emotional tie with .

I am not impressed with ND but I am not sure from what we have seen from us that anyone is just penciling us in as scoring 30 plus points. I think they score at will, and keeping up will not be easy. I fear they come out motivated and talented in a much more simplified defensive scheme forcing us to execute all day. They jump all over us and we score some late TD's to make it respectable on scoreboard.

I am not impressed with ND but I am not sure from what we have seen from us that anyone is just penciling us in as scoring 30 plus points. I think they score at will, and keeping up will not be easy. I fear they come out motivated and talented in a much more simplified defensive scheme forcing us to execute all day. They jump all over us and we score some late TD's to make it respectable on scoreboard.

That could happen.

But they've given up: 50 (to the same system as us), 36, 38 to P5 schools.

I understand what your thinking . But I think also the guys they recruit go there thinking they are going to play for National Championships , and now that is clearly no longer the case .
Huh? They played for the title a couple years ago.

Huh? They played for the title a couple years ago.
Yes , before the start of the playoff system . 1 loss against a mediocre Texas team all but knocked them out because they will not be playing in a conference championship game . The margin of error is so thin now for them that it will be all but impossible for them to get into the final 4 . And they are going to get hammered on the recruiting trail for that by guys line Harbaugh and Dabo et al .

I've never bet a Syracuse game. I got real tempted to take Miami -20 in 2001, but I didn't do it. Just knew that was going to be a patented coach P national tv blowout.

Line down to -10.5/11 everywhere even with the potential dungey injury. Interesting.

Vegas knows all about Mahoney.
Wouldn't it be funny if the sharps started hammering the orange BECAUSE they knew the Sheriff was walking through that MetLife tunnel?!

Wouldn't it be funny if the sharps started hammering the orange BECAUSE they knew the Sheriff was walking through that MetLife tunnel?!
I think I know what you said there, so I liked it. But if it is making fun of me, let me know so I can unlike your post.

I think I know what you said there, so I liked it. But if it is making fun of me, let me know so I can unlike your post.
Hahha. don't worry you liked it appropriately

If I had a guy and I bet with him very frequently (which I wouldnt ever do ;)) I would tell you the game is officially off the board now. Can't wait to see what happens. I would assume if the spread stays the same someone got information that the injury isnt bad and Dungey is playing if it jumps a handful of points we are either headed to Mr. Mahoney or that the injury would really hamper Dungey's play. For the record I dont think it would be the latter. If Dungey was banged up enough to change the spread Mahoney will be playing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom