Notre Dame Soldout !! | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Soldout !!

This has nothing to do with tickets… haha, but I buy & sell sneakers & clothing as a little hobby/passion/side hustle all the time on 5 different selling platforms (eBay, Grailed, Mercari, Poshmark & Depop). I think I’ve crossed the $600 threshold on all 5 quite easily. $600 is 2-3 decent pairs of sneakers sold… it’s ridiculous. I will also have likely spent more buying than selling this year, which makes it even more annoying. Not a fan.

This has nothing to do with tickets… haha, but I buy & sell sneakers & clothing as a little hobby/passion/side hustle all the time on 5 different selling platforms (eBay, Grailed, Mercari, Poshmark & Depop). I think I’ve crossed the $600 threshold on all 5 quite easily. $600 is 2-3 decent pairs of sneakers sold… it’s ridiculous. I will also have likely spent more buying than selling this year, which makes it even more annoying. Not a fan.

Again, $600 threshold is only in regards to a 1099-MISC being issued to you (in your case there would never be someone sending you a 1099-MISC). the income is still reportable.

ok let me be the first to do it: the last number 44 is coming to hand the 44 jersey to Tucker and he will put it on in front of 50,000 fans and fireworks will go off and Notre Dame won't know what the hell to do and we will crush them
This is what I have been thinking since he was announced as a Letterwinner and the night before is the ceremony. I just didn't want to say it. If it is going to happen, this is the best way.

He has a whole marketing campaign around #PL34SED and already turned down the number.

I guess anything is possible but he doesn't seem the type to get into all of that.
There's an instagram page called TNDtakeover that posts college football content. And every week there's hundreds of comments and thousands of likes from football fans from pretty much every team imaginable wondering if Sean Tucker is #PL34SED

Could the Weitsman NIL do a double 44 in the future? Best power forward in the recruiting class for basketball; and a Top 5 running back, like a Saquon Barkley to wear 44 for football. Of course, the other Collectives would have to get some OLinemen to block for him.

Back to what really matters…

This will sell out. Need a big push from the University this week to make it happen though.

Hope the University doesn’t over allot to students. There were local schools who expected ticket allotments for the NCSU that didn’t receive them. The students have rocked but not sure they need 15% of the dome saved for them.

I think we can sell out this and potentially FSU and lead the nation in increased average attendance.

This will sell out. Need a big push from the University this week to make it happen though.

Hope the University doesn’t over allot to students. There were local schools who expected ticket allotments for the NCSU that didn’t receive them. The students have rocked but not sure they need 15% of the dome saved for them.

I think we can sell out this and potentially FSU and lead the nation in increased average attendance.
Yep, we need that energy again, I know it’s a nooner but that crowd needs to be liquored up early and be as loud as the NC State game, we can rattle that Pyne kid

Notre Lame returned a bunch of tickets. This might be harder than NC state to get people in. Although I guess the casual fan might not see how bad the irish have looked this year and will think its a big deal and show up. We shall see.

Last weeks crowd was legit, 47K+ so I wont say it can't be repeated but I think the Noon start is going to hurt. Also not aure its a huge indication but heard from 2 casuals after the game that while they cant wait for ND they were on the fence about attending in person and are going with watching on TV after the loss. Again probably anecdotal but could be a factor.

Last weeks crowd was legit, 47K+ so I wont say it can't be repeated but I think the Noon start is going to hurt. Also not aure its a huge indication but heard from 2 casuals after the game that while they cant wait for ND they were on the fence about attending in person and are going with watching on TV after the loss. Again probably anecdotal but could be a factor.
Eh we’re still a top 20 team and its ND in october. I think we’ll be closer to 45 here but will be near a “sell out”. I dont think people are hopping off the bandwagon too much yet.

Traditionally a well attended weekend for students too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom