Notre Dame Soldout !! | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Soldout !!

Eh we’re still a top 20 team and its ND in october. I think we’ll be closer to 45 here but will be near a “sell out”. I dont think people are hopping off the bandwagon too much yet.

Traditionally a well attended weekend for students too

I fully expect a very large crowd but another sell out may take more then people expect

I have this going on with Ebay sales now. I dick around on there with buying and selling vintage hockey jerseys and last year I ended up with $13k in sales even though I probably had $10k in costs but certainly never considered keeping any kind of records as it was just something I screwed around with.
Mad Men Not Great Bob GIF
Well, it sounds like you were running a business buying and selling jerseys. Technically, you are required to file your business P&L with the IRS. That isn't new. This new reporting requirement for online marketplaces hasn't changed your reporting requirement.

Well, it sounds like you were running a business buying and selling jerseys. Technically, you are required to file your business P&L with the IRS. That isn't new. This new reporting requirement for online marketplaces hasn't changed your reporting requirement.
Kind of funny to see people surprised that the concept of profits in an enterprise, even if a hobby, would be taxed. It’s how every business works…businesses pay taxes on the income not the sales.

I think you guys are off. A week before NC State many seats were still being held. I don’t think so with the ND. I think it will sell out or be very close. The warning icon is on at stub hub. Tickets are going fast.

I think you guys are off. A week before NC State many seats were still being held. I don’t think so with the ND. I think it will sell out or be very close. The warning icon is on at stub hub. Tickets are going fast.

Not sure the game is a big enough event to pay those ticket prices. Had we beaten Clemson, sure. Had we gotten Gameday, sure. Had ND been ranked, sure.

Not sure the game is a big enough event to pay those ticket prices. Had we beaten Clemson, sure. Had we gotten Gameday, sure. Had ND been ranked, sure.
Agree, but it seems prices progressively drop starting the tuesday before gameday. Hopefully sooner tomorrow

It will be close to a sell out the noon start will hurt

There will be 40k plus. They will be loud. That's plenty (but I hope for more).

Clemson really does carry the league on its shoulders.

A bit of trivia, SU was the 1st ACC team to play ND as part of the scheduling deal in football.

ND's record by team...

BC 4-0 (they get a 5th game later this year)
Clemson 1-1 (get their 3rd game this year)
Duke 2-1
FSU 3-1
GA Tech 3-0
Louisville 2-1
Miami 1-1
UNC 5-0
NC State 1-1
Pitt 3-0
SU 4-0 (we have our 5th game this week)
UVA 3-0
VA Tech 3-1
Wake 3-0

Isn't the ACC supposed to spread these games out evenly? ND is lucky to have avoided Clemson, and to a lesser extent Miami and NC State. UNC getting favoritism with playing ND so many times. Also why is ND only playing 4 games this year? What?

Here goes the “butts in seats” guys. The dome will be packed. F ND!
Yea I remember the narrative that although SU was saying near sellout there actually was going to 8,000 empty seats against NC state. Place was jammed except for a few hundred student seats.

I’m sure there will be an army of casual goobers meandering up and down my aisle with their snacks during live play, looking for their seats again. It’s gonna be packed, time to hit the rest button.

And I’m wearing earbuds this time, can only take my wonderful bride saying “I told you so” so many times. Lol

So, where are all my map examiners? I checked earlier and it looked pretty good. But don’t know if they’re holding back seats or not…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom