Nykeim Johnson | Syracusefan.com

Nykeim Johnson

Need to find a way to get him the ball in situations other than bubble screens. He is quick, get him the ball over the middle on slants, come-back routes, etc. He can do much more than just the bubble screens. I still don't think we've revealed a ton of the playbook.

Need to find a way to get him the ball in situations other than bubble screens. He is quick, get him the ball over the middle on slants, come-back routes, etc. He can do much more than just the bubble screens. I still don't think we've revealed a ton of the playbook.
Agreed, we haven't seen either Riley or Nykeim do one of the classic Erv slant routes over the middle in red zone situations yet.

He, and Reilly need to come up huge in the slot this week to have a chance. If out WR's struggle to get separation, which is likely, that NFL D-line will be licking it's chops. Dungey is going to have to get the ball out really quickly. I see a lot of targets coming for those two this weekend.

During the game I was thinking to myself, "I wonder if George McDonald will watch this tape and learn how bubble screens are supposed to be designed and executed."

During the game I was thinking to myself, "I wonder if George McDonald will watch this tape and learn how bubble screens are supposed to be designed and executed."
I was thinking rob Spence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom