NYT does Calipari | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NYT does Calipari

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm agnostic, longtimer. I am not saying it happened and not saying it didn't. I don't know and neither does any poster on this board. I do know that right now it would make zero sense for UK to pay players. They don't need to- they get whomever they want anyway.
:crazy:

bpo57 said:
I'm agnostic, longtimer. I am not saying it happened and not saying it didn't. I don't know and neither does any poster on this board. I do know that right now it would make zero sense for UK to pay players. They don't need to- they get whomever they want anyway.

You have no proof of that.

Bpo = born pissed off , strikes again.

lol. nice. No comment though from you about why somebody would want to antagonize by bringing that fight over to this board.

:crazy:

What is disagreeable about me saying I have no idea whether Anthony Davis was paid $200 K? Try to respond with something a little more substantive than an emoticon.

bpo57 said:
lol. nice. No comment though from you about why somebody would want to antagonize by bringing that fight over to this board.
Youre doing a great job of arguing with someone in every thread youre in on your own lol. You are on a few week roll on that.

Youre doing a great job of arguing with someone in every thread youre in on your own lol. You are on a few week roll on that.

And who rekindled the MR argument?

Cal acts in the kids best interest when it is to his benefit. Otherwise he renegs on promises and could care less.

Agnostic doesn't argue a side. You have been adamant in your defense of calipari. That is far from agnostic.

Status
Not open for further replies.