Official 2014 National LOI Day Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Official 2014 National LOI Day Thread

Louisville just had a big decommit from the #50 WR, who flipped to Mizzou. Glad Ishmael's LOI is in!!!!

Kick rocks Petrino.

who nate brown? ouch

on a side note - the city of suwannee, ga where nate brown is from is sending 11 kids to BCS schools including Jon Thomas to Syracuse. wow.

From cuse.com:

Fans are invited to watch head coach Shafer's NLI Signing Day press conference today at 3:45 pm live on www.Cuse.com. Shafer will break down the entire class.

In addition, Shafer will join ESPNU and CBSSports.com Signing Day programs this afternoon. He will be on CBSSports.com with Bruce Feldman, Jeremy Fowler and Adam Aizer at 4:40 pm and on ESPNU with Dari Nowkhah at 4:50 pm.

For a local flavor, fans can watch Time Warner Cable SportsChannel's live "Syracuse Football Signing Day Special" today at 4:00 p.m. ET across the state of New York. The one-hour live special hosted by Time Warner Cable News Sports Director Mark Larson will carry Shafer's press conference from Manley Field House and feature live interviews on site with Syracuse recruiting coordinators and Pro Football Hall of Famer and Syracuse legend
Floyd Little.

This sure seems a lot different the last years signing day. Wow!

Last years NSD is the first I really folowed, and I just assumed all our NSDs were like that.

Nice to see Edouard is on board, and I really thought it was 50/50 that KJ would stay committed to us.

#D1Haloti Ngata Jr. ‏@Yall_JustMYfans18m
I am officially committed to THE Syracuse University! #orangemen #cuse18 pic.twitter.com/5kqKL6wK9w
Bft8ObACMAIRVg7.jpg

this is what George Mcdonald was brought to do.

If we have a winning record next year, I have no doubt our class next year will border top 25 territory.

i have no doubt this staff will get some statement recruits before they're done here.

Quick note - both Adly and Custis are listed as WRs. Considering we also have Cooper, this class is bringing in a total of 6 WRs.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that the talent on that unit just took a big jump.

Syracuse football: class of 2014 :: Syracuse basketball: class of 2000

Hey OrangeXtreme, where are you finding those graphics? I'm not seeing them on Cuse.com and didn't see White tweeting them...

They're really cool, I wish they would make them more readily available.

Hey OrangeXtreme, where are you finding those graphics? I'm not seeing them on Cuse.com and didn't see White tweeting them...

They're really cool, I wish they would make them more readily available.
Syracusefootball @CuseFootball is tweeting them