Official BC Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Official BC Game Thread...

I know the run up the gut is part of the offense, but why don't we run outside? Serious question. It boggles my mind.

Last edited:
I have SlingTV, and a HD antennae for locals which has worked wonderfully and saved a lot of money. First time I've been burned by this setup.

Same setup here. I take it you aren't local?

Why do we only run up the gut?!?

It's pretty much what the offense is built around. Down hill running game, mostly between the tackles. Watching Baylor's offense under Briles they would run the same play 3, 4, if it's working 5 straight times. Granted they had the personal so it worked a lot better, but hopefully we will get to that stage in a year or 2. Point is we are implementing an offense that we will be running as long as Babers is here. You have something to show future recruits and Babers has proven that he won't change his philosophies, on either side of the ball, no matter the personnel.

Why is the game blacked out in NYC? Anyone else dealing with that?

Didn't the refs steal that one from us?
2010 we slapped them around bad. 2012 was when the refs stole it. I was at that game and have a few uc fans that thought we should have won.

It's pretty much what the offense is built around. Down hill running game, mostly between the tackles. Watching Baylor's offense under Briles they would run the same play 3, 4, if it's working 5 straight times. Granted they had the personal so it worked a lot better, but hopefully we will get to that stage in a year or 2. Point is we are implementing an offense that we will be running as long as Babers is here. You have something to show future recruits and Babers has proven that he won't change his philosophies, on either side of the ball, no matter the personnel.

Again, I do get that, but only running one way, pretty much every time?

Great tackle by Bennett.

I know the run up the gut is part of the offense, but why don't we run outside? Serious question. It boggled my mind.
And to compound it we have no RBs able to do a quick bounce outside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom