Official Clemson Game Thread... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Official Clemson Game Thread...

Done with Clemson love. Go Louisville.

What is the difference in $$$ to Syracuse if an ACC team does or does not make the playoff, and wins 1 game vs. 2 games? Anyone know?

Fsu isn't that good, if they blow us out, that will be very alarming.

We've already gotten our @sses kicked by UL, USF, ND and now Clemson. Does it matter that much what FSU does to us? It'll be kind of expected if they do.

listening to these TV commentators I want to hurl. When they talk about Syracuse it's like going to somebody's wake and hearing comments like looks good doesn't he

I really don't understand why we can't show up, just a little bit, in these games. South Carolina State was about as competitive with Clemson as we just were and im not even saying that to be funny.

When our LB got Watson out of bounds they were nose to nose and about the same size.

We have long way to go to complete with these elite programs. The Wake thing was a shame but headed the right way.

We've already gotten our @sses kicked by UL, USF, ND and now Clemson. Does it matter that much what FSU does to us? It'll be kind of expected if they do.

Yes, we play them at home, we have to at least play a competitive game against them, Heck even Wake did that, and yes I know we lost to Wake.

If they already decided they can't win and aren't sure Dungey will be able to play? Save Mahoney.

30-0 no need to stop the clock. They already knocked our QB out and have this wrapped up

Eh, he's got a backup QB in too and given their position in the college football world, they need to get that guy snaps in situations.

We can't be the team who wants pity. I'd rather they keep trying to score.

Done with Clemson love. Go Louisville.

What is the difference in $$$ to Syracuse if an ACC team does or does not make the playoff, and wins 1 game vs. 2 games? Anyone know?
ACC is on the cusp of being more than just a basketball power.

If Clemson is in the Playoff, I'm rooting my a$$ off for them.

When our LB got Watson out of bounds they were nose to nose and about the same size.

We have long way to go to complete with these elite programs. The Wake thing was a shame but headed the right way.
Um no they weren't. Watson towered over Franklin, they are about 5 inches different in height.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom