Official Louisville Game Thread... | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Official Louisville Game Thread...

The talent of this defense is all on Shafer. They were recruited for a different system, but even in that system they weren't good enough. Hudson is not a P5 player. Neither is Whitner.

What man do we not think Jackson is going to run? Ducking put a spy on him, ...

I'm normally not a poor sport but I'd like to see someone (Clark) put a late hit on jackson next time he feels like slowing up crossing the goal line.

The talent of this defense is all on Shafer. They were recruited for a different system, but even in that system they weren't good enough. Hudson is not a P5 player. Neither is Whitner.
Whitner isn't d1 level with all due respect

Unfortunately, it is as I had predicted and posted yesterday, only worse. We can't run, we get blown out. Can't wait for basketball. Winning in football is mostly about talent, although coaching is not unimportant. You acquire talent by winning. Today we just need to keep from getting injured so that we can win games where there is not a large talent gap. I don't know if I can watch the rest of this game.

Time to switch beers. Hopefully that will bring the team to life

This Jackson kid dropping the ball in the end zone like that.. Asshat

Need 5 new DB scholly offers sent out at halftime

Well, this is a work in progress, to be kind. :noidea:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom