Class of 2015 - OG Sam Clausman (FL) Signed LOI | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OG Sam Clausman (FL) Signed LOI

I'm already down here...I'm sure there's room on a couch somewhere.

B8h6PCXCQAADRGT.jpg:large

A little slide to the left on his way up, but like the depth. Wish he would look a little further down, though.
Sometimes eyes up can help you keep your weight back on your heels, if you have problems with it. Still, that's great depth with that much weight. I bet this class breaks some records in the weight room. Some really strong guys.

Sometimes eyes up can help you keep your weight back on your heels, if you have problems with it. Still, that's great depth with that much weight. I bet this class breaks some records in the weight room. Some really strong guys.

Agree. Some strong-ass guys.

I'm a weight over mid-foot guy with a straight spine. Bar should go down a straight path through the midfoot. Depth is more important though. I do like he points his toes out allowing for better hip flexion, keeping knees out and eventual hamstring use. Too many guys focus on just quad usage in a squat.

Ricky Bobby ‏@SamClausman 1h1 hour ago

Just got my letter of acceptance from Syracuse. Feels good. Go orange
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
1f34a.png
1f34a.png

So does this mean that we should know soon if everyone has qualified?

I believe the last time some one took a prom photo like this they were suspended and not allowed to graduate

I believe the last time some one took a prom photo like this they were suspended and not allowed to graduate

It's Florida, they'll be okay. In Mass, not so much.

texascpa said:
It's Florida, they'll be okay. In Mass, not so much.
Yeah, this is pretty much par for the course down here. When I was in high school every pickup truck in the parking lot had a gun rack or something.

Gun laws in Florida are significantly less stringent than the Northeast, generally speaking. New York has some of the most strict oversight in the country.

Same here in AZ. Nothing like walking into a bank and seeing six shooters on someone's belt.

It seems as if it is a iconicism of today's video game culture.
images

Hitman_wallpaper_by_genzouniverse.jpg

I

Last edited: