Ogundeko | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this kid the one from NY we're trying to get?
The kid is a fart in a windstorm as far as his thinking is concerned. I hope he picks us but its always one thought to the next with him.Give me the Laray kid and I'm more than happy.:p

The kid is a fart in a windstorm as far as his thinking is concerned.
and so are you.

he's a kid making a tough decision that HE'S going to have to live with, not YOU. there's no need for you to bash him the way you continually do. your comments are uncalled for and just ridiculous.

For all those Ebo twitter followers, tonight is not a good night to cyber analyze.. He is going back n forth with several Clemson commits. My guess is that many will be attending the under armor game.. With a week to go, he sure continues to hold his cards close to the vest. If he does pick CUSE, he sure hasn't hinted as much. Wish the kid the best, but brace yourselves CUSE faithful.. Turkey chili being made as we speak for tomorrow's game here in chilly Dallas. Go CUSE!

Gee I'mstill alive so far and right here.AmI that wrong?on everything? Geesh!!:noidea::eek:

The short answer is yes ... would you like a significantly longer version as well?

For all those Ebo twitter followers, tonight is not a good night to cyber analyze.. He is going back n forth with several Clemson commits. My guess is that many will be attending the under armor game.. With a week to go, he sure continues to hold his cards close to the vest. If he does pick CUSE, he sure hasn't hinted as much. Wish the kid the best, but brace yourselves CUSE faithful.. Turkey chili being made as we speak for tomorrow's game here in chilly Dallas. Go CUSE!
yup

all clumpson :{

and so are you.

he's a kid making a tough decision that HE'S going to have to live with, not YOU. there's no need for you to bash him the way you continually do. your comments are uncalled for and just ridiculous.
Whether its politicians college players or lawyers.BS is BS andEbenezer is no exception . OK Neither am I. Last year it was the Williams family yanking our chainand finally going to Notre Dame which was always the truth and desired end result
The short answer is yes ... would you like a significantly longer version as well?

So I'm wrong on everything huh?TheBS continues.

This + the fact that he grew up a Clemson fan for some reason = We are fighting an uphill battle heading into next week.

Also, the fact that he wanted to commit to UF is not a good sign. Clemson is much more like UF than SU is.

BUT its not over until it is over.

Did he even grow up a Clemson fan? All I ever heard him say was something like "why isn't Clemson recruiting me? I love that team."

Whether its politicians college players or lawyers.BS is BS andEbenezer is no exception . OK Neither am I. Last year it was the Williams family yanking our chainand finally going to Notre Dame which was always the truth and desired end result

So I'm wrong on everything huh?TheBS continues.

Yes you are right the BS continues because you still post ... read the last few pages of this thread I am not the only one who shares this sentiment ... give it a rest already Cali ... and just stop speaking about things you know nothing about ... which rules out mostly everything in your case.

Did he even grow up a Clemson fan? All I ever heard him say was something like "why isn't Clemson recruiting me? I love that team."

He very well could have ... he must have fallen in love with them in the Gator Bowl when we grabbed them by the haunches and humped them into submission behind DNabb :eek:

Unless he just wants to get away there really isnt a solid reason that i can come up with to go to clemson. Their football team plays in the same Conf as us. Syracuse has the better long term reputation and our education is superior. He is away from home in Syracuse yet he can go home easily and his family can watch him play. He has friends who will support and love him at Syracuse. He has a chance to play significant minutes as a true frosh and possibly be a 4 year starter. Syracuse has a much better track record of placing DE's in the NFL... So unless he just truly wants the experiance of leaving the state and trying something completly new there just doesnt seem to be a solid reason to pick clemson. Not even their colors!

He very well could have ... he must have fallen in love with them in the Gator Bowl when we grabbed them by the haunches and humped them into submission behind DNabb :eek:
Wasn't it something like 41-0? I believe their coach (West) got canned shortly thereafter.

Wasn't it something like 41-0? I believe their coach (West) got canned shortly thereafter.

You are correct ... we flat out beat them senseless.

One of my co-workers was a huge Clemson fan. Everyone in the building knew this was a goodnatured battle of alegience to our schools. The next day after the game the Clemson guy walked into his office to find a grave cover with the Clemson colors and logo on his desk. It wasn't me. To this day I have no idea who arranged for that.We both got a good laugh. One of the nicest guys you could hope to meet. We remained friends and he knew it wasn't me that decorated his desk.:cool:

Honestly, this is my theory:

EO plays for the Orange Wave. Seems to love the color orange. I don't think it's a coincidence that all his final teams wear orange. I don't think he grew up a Clemson fan (feel free to correct me here). I think whoever said a few pages back that SU is the safe pick, is spot on.

If we break it down into something we can all relate to (girls), SU was no challenge to him. He wondered why Clemson didn't recruit him, and once they finally did they went way up to his first choice. He won over the girl that was challenging.

Now that he's closer to deciding, he's starting to see that SU is the girlfriend that's safe, but right for him in all aspects. I really don't see the appeal of Clemson over SU. Historically, very close football-wise. UF I could see. ND I could see. Might just come down to what perceived reaction people give him when he tells them where he chose.

@OrangeFizz: Big man gonna be in the house today. RT @Ebenezer_O_1: Good Morning everyone. Going to the cuse game today..

I can't be let down because after going through the Ishaq thing, I've decided to care less :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom