Ogundeko | Page 62 | Syracusefan.com

Ogundeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
False ... once again.
how is that statement from Cali false? there is definitely a spot for EO if he wants it (bnoro has repeated this again and again) - so the only thing keeping EO from being a SU commit is that he hasn't decided to commit to SU - hence, he is the only one keeping him off the commit list.

Cali makes so many argument worthy posts - no need to disagree with one of the few straight forward posts :noidea:

how is that statement from Cali false? there is definitely a spot for EO if he wants it (bnoro has repeated this again and again) - so the only thing keeping EO from being a SU commit is that he hasn't decided to commit to SU - hence, he is the only one keeping him off the commit list.

Cali makes so many argument worthy posts - no need to disagree with one of the few straight forward posts :noidea:

I could be wrong, but I think Cali was talking about there always having been a spot for Ebo at UF. Could be that the 2 transfers from UF opened up 2 scholly's that now Ebo can take advantage of. Or maybe not, we just don't know at this point.

Like I said before, I find it hard to believe he would have publicly dropped them from his list and suddenly flip-flop. Also the coaches had to know that at least one of these two kids was likely to transfer out. Meaning that they could have told EO about a likely transfer that would open up a scholly for him, all he would have to do is wait it out. But that didn't happen and he publicly announced his final two as SU and Clemson. So who knows...

Ok so I went and looked it up, the two UF players transferring are a DB and an OT here's an excerpt from the article.

http://jacksonville.com/sports/college/florida-gators/2012-12-27/story/2-uf-players-will-transfer

NEW ORLEANS — Florida football coach Will Muschamp announced Thursday that defensive back De’Ante “Pop” Saunders and offensive tackle Matt Patchan would transfer.

Read more at Jacksonville.com: http://jacksonville.com/sports/college/florida-gators/2012-12-27/story/2-uf-players-will-transfer#ixzz2GML8pO4Z

What that says to me is that it likely doesn't open a spot for Ebo. You would think they would want to replace these transfers with a DB and an OL, not a DE/OLB guy like Ebo. If they already have a logjam at the position for Ebo, this doesn't help eliminate that, thus allowing him on their roster.

If I were a betting man, this doesn't improve his chances of going to UF in anyway, its still a SU vs. Clemson race, which we can hopefully win at the final buzzer.

I could be wrong, but I think Cali was talking about there always having been a spot for Ebo at UF. Could be that the 2 transfers from UF opened up 2 scholly's that now Ebo can take advantage of. Or maybe not, we just don't know at this point.

Like I said before, I find it hard to believe he would have publicly dropped them from his list and suddenly flip-flop. Also the coaches had to know that at least one of these two kids was likely to transfer out. Meaning that they could have told EO about a likely transfer that would open up a scholly for him, all he would have to do is wait it out. But that didn't happen and he publicly announced his final two as SU and Clemson. So who knows...
ahh - thanks for the correction - just jumped to the last page of the thread and thought the statement was referring to SU

sorry wsfchrec - should have assumed the person admonishing cali was right :bang:

What do skills/work ethic have to do with leadership?
Personally speaking ,a leader e.g a captain needs to have the ability to be decisive in action as well s competence. Ebo is hardly the "decisive type. I wouldn't vote for him as a leader just yet.He seems to crave the "look at me" attention in this process . Despite that he wants to play with friends already here he sets up a "presser type announcement at anall-star game in two weeks.

Ebo is hardly the "decisive type. I wouldn't vote for him as a leader just yet.He seems to crave the "look at me" attention in this process .

Why isn't he decisive? Because he didn't choose a school fast enough to suit you?

The kid is 17 years old and making the biggest decision in his life. Most in his position have until spring to make the same decision he will make in January. Throughout this entire process, his top 3 has been nearly the same. He hasn't waivered in that respect.

You are faulting the kid for wanting the football season to end before making his decision? Really?

Cut the kid some slack.

I bet the first thing Ebo thinks of when he wakes up and the last thing he thinks of before he goes to sleep is "man, what can I do to make Cali happy?!"

I bet the first thing Ebo thinks of when he wakes up and the last thing he thinks of before he goes to sleep is "man, what can I do to make Cali happy?!"
I think that's obvious isn't it? Commit to SU already

Personally speaking ,a leader e.g a captain needs to have the ability to be decisive in action as well s competence. Ebo is hardly the "decisive type. I wouldn't vote for him as a leader just yet.He seems to crave the "look at me" attention in this process . Despite that he wants to play with friends already here he sets up a "presser type announcement at anall-star game in two weeks.

Please, seriously, stop this .

Ebo hasn't decided fast enough for you? He's on your timetable? He's hardly the decisive type? Why, because he's taking his time to make a very important life choice? You have a problem with the fact that SU is finally able to get into the final three for a guy who can warrant having a big press conference to announce his choice?

You must have loved when GRob was beating Akron and Morgan State for recruits. They didn't have press conferences. They committed to SU real early in the process. Worked out super-awesome for us, right?

how the hell do you know if hes a leader or not, what a ridiculous statement

ahh - thanks for the correction - just jumped to the last page of the thread and thought the statement was referring to SU

sorry wsfchrec - should have assumed the person admonishing cali was right :bang:

No worries ... I read his posts for entertainment only ... I know a few UF grads who scoop me to things like this on occassion ... my only issue with Cali's posts is that he plays things off as fact that aren't and he makes a lot of assumptions about a group of teenagers he has never met and also plays that off as fact and feels he can speak to their character in earnest. Frankly it gets tiresome.

Well this should reach a 150,000 views by the end of the day. If nothing else that's impressive!

you say that about Ebo, yet you don't hold this same standard to your...nevermind

Completely and utterly over it...he's obviously not leadership material. He can't even make-up his mind about something as simple as a college selection...sounds like a follower to me.

Gee I'mstill alive so far and right here.AmI that wrong?on everything? Geesh!!:noidea::eek:

I'm sure Ebo will have fun watching his future team play at Yankee Stadium tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom