Oklahoma to the Big Ten confirmed | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Oklahoma to the Big Ten confirmed

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid, who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Unless something changes.
it was only a matter of time - there's been a lot of smoke out there about OU to the Big 10 for some time now - glad it's finally confirmed

next order of business - who does Big 12 get to replace them - I say Middle Tennessee State is the best option, unless they can somehow steal Memphis away from the Big East

Rumor appears like it has legs. Check out T. Boone Pickens' twitter feed. Not a happy camper.

In May or June, I heard the deal is supposed to be fully reported and the Sooners will be in the B1G. Now things could take place that would push it back but right now, the Sooners are all but in the B1G. Happy to know someone else has been hearing the same thing from their sources. This could mean the downfall of the Big 12 and have it become the Conference USA part deaux.

Somebody check on WVU fans. They may not be able to handle this. The Dudes head may explode.

I saw it on the stall of the Carrier Dome crapper. I also saw a number to call if I was looking for a good time. The number I called was a disappointment but I'm expecting bigger things out of the Other information.

Was it Dana Holgersen's phone number?

You can't spell Big Ten without OK. Oh wait...well give it a bit, this is fluid. I heard Big Ten is changing name to Big Ten is AOK. ;) See?

So who will join OK to the B1G?

The rumor I'm hearing is that they plan to take Western Kentucky with the theory being that it will create instability within the SEC and the ACC as Western Kentucky shares a state with Louisville and UK, which will divide the state and media making both the ACC and the SEC both losers.

Or East Carolina.

The rumor I'm hearing is that they plan to take Western Kentucky with the theory being that it will create instability within the SEC and the ACC as Western Kentucky shares a state with Louisville and UK, which will divide the state and media making both the ACC and the SEC both losers.

Or East Carolina.
Makes as much sense to me as the other crap out of WV.

My cousin's stepsister's boyfriend's ex-wife has a hairdresser who lives next to a guy whose son has a blog, and he has it on good authority, but is unable to name his source at this time.

Did the hairdresser hear it at 31 Flavors? And is Ferris going to die?

This type of information is only executed on Tuesdays at 4PM...the situation is fluid...meaning it can change and go in any direction...the only thing that cannot be relieved is the stress and emotion that was brought about by the erroneous information that was on the web...and the web is only full of truth.

Delany turned is attention to Oklahoma after being shot down by UNC and UVA. Oklahoma's had an offer on the table for several weeks now from what I've heard.

I don't know why we can't delete these ed threads. Every few months we see a new thread saying the same thing and the whole expansion b.s. discussions start all over again. Freakin' annoying.

Feb 20th
THIS THREAD

Jan 18th
http://syracusefan.com/threads/oklahoma-to-the-big-ten-imminent.42352/

Aug 28th
http://syracusefan.com/threads/oklahoma-to-the-big-ten-in-the-works.30727/
This is exactly what I was talking about with the smoke being around for quite some time - these rumors just won't go away - so there;s likely some fire in there.

Oklahoma? Is that the name of the French Model guy in that State Farm commercial?

I love these threads. I hope Oklahoma enjoys Rutgers and Maryland. ;)

So, uh, is this for real? Or are we just playing dress up as WVU posters?

If anyone but SU2NASA had put this up I would be skeptical. But he has been on top of this scenario from the beginning!

I saw it on the stall of the Carrier Dome crapper. I also saw a number to call if I was looking for a good time. The number I called was a disappointment but I'm expecting bigger things out of the Other information.
it's because I wrote it and what is funny about it is that you understood it

Or East Carolina.

Big12 takes Marshall, to create a natural rival for WVU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom