Oklahoma to the Big Ten confirmed | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Oklahoma to the Big Ten confirmed

These guys have learned to move quietly. In Lansing now, and it's a bit of an underground buzz with those who know.

LMAO. Well done everyone. A thousand likes to this thread. The best part is to try to figure out who's in on the joke & who's taking it seriously.

And by the way, the truth is that it is the Big 10 to Oklahoma where they'll play a round robin schedule. Significantly reduces travel expenses for the obvious reason that no one ever has to leave Oklahoma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thing got legs, gained speed, then it had smoke and turned fluid. My sources now saying it has zrrberts too.

Ok, so when does Texas join the ACC? This would finalize ND as a full-time member. Get it done.

This like the third or fourth thread I've seen on this. I will not believe it till I see evidence. Soooooooooo...where's the evidence??????

The news has begun to make its way to other sports forums.

http://csnbbs.com/showthread.php?tid=619732
If that isn't enough confirmation for the naysayers on its own, someone there also notes: " There was also a tweet with a link to the blog about the message board post. "

That's like triple verification. Get your head out of the sand people, it's going down soon.

Bravo on a great recurring scoop.

he%20sees%20what%20you%20did%20there.jpg

I am simply amazed at our effort to discredit our pay side insiders. Those that work via stealth and intrique have brought pleasure and insight to the realignment about to take place. It was obvious Oklahoma to B1g once we realized that oil is necessary to run most cars...where else but the rust belt does Oky belong.

I am simply amazed at our effort to discredit our pay side insiders. Those that work via stealth and intrique have brought pleasure and insight to the realignment about to take place. It was obvious Oklahoma to B1g once we realized that oil is necessary to run most cars...where else but the rust belt does Oky belong.

1 Demerit for you!!

Do you ever sleep or is it still sunny there? Morning big guy!

I am not the one in Alaska...that is CuseTroop. I am in Florida. I just get to work early, between 6:00-6:30 AM. Morning to you as well!!

This is like the grapevine scene from Johnny Dangerously.

I am not the one in Alaska...that is CuseTroop. I am in Florida. I just get to work early, between 6:00-6:30 AM. Morning to you as well!!
Being facetious...NOT...its the jack and coke...when did I finish that bottle--the coke the coke not the Jack.
But more importantly, the conversation last night confirmed that Oky was making the move...conversation with..who was that again...my MIND...howdy there friend--I got one.

Being facetious...NOT...its the jack and coke...when did I finish that bottle--the coke the coke not the Jack.
But more importantly, the conversation last night confirmed that Oky was making the move...conversation with..who was that again...my mind...howdy there friend--I got one.

b60d401b_9bfb08de_why-you-so-crazy-you-are-making-my-head-explode.jpg

Several Boards are picking up on this...that pretty much confirms it is true and imminent. Let me add: I track realignment aircraft movement daily and I noticed a private jet flew from Norman, OK to Kenosha, WI. A covert action to hide the fact they are meeting with B1G officials.

now its being rumored the UNC/georgia tech/ uva are long gone as well (at least one of the above). All rumors a this point.

Several Boards are picking up on this...that pretty much confirms it is true and imminent. Let me add: I track realignment aircraft movement daily and I noticed a private jet flew from Norman, OK to Kenosha, WI. A covert action to hide the fact they are meeting with B1G officials.

That's some good intel! Any insight on whether this is being propagated by Lincoln or Happy Valley?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom