Oklahoma to the Big Ten confirmed | Syracusefan.com

Oklahoma to the Big Ten confirmed

It was just a matter of time.

My brother-in-law works in the athletic department and has been murmuring about it for some time.

If true, the ACC needs to go after Texas University hard. Living in Austin, I know the t sips would rather play away games in the eastern time zone than the pacific.

Sources?

My super secret, high up muckity muck, code named "NASA DUDE" confirmed this. He has ties with ACC and B1G schools and as a NASA employee, he's really, really smart, too.

This like the third or fourth thread I've seen on this. I will not believe it till I see evidence. Soooooooooo...where's the evidence??????

What are the implications as it relates to SU / ACC?

Is this good because it looks like the Bevo12 will be destabilized? Does it also signal that UVa/UNC are sticking with the ACC?

It was on twitter that they've had an offer since 1971. So I think the timing would make sense.

What are the implications as it relates to SU / ACC?

Is this good because it looks like the Bevo12 will be destabilized? Does it also signal that UVa/UNC are sticking with the ACC?

One rumor has Wake Forest leaving teh ACC for the Big 12 to stabilize the Big 12. If this materializes, we could see UVA, UNC, GATech, FSU and Clemson looking for any exit as we all know WF is teh linch pin holding the ACC together.

My cousin's stepsister's boyfriend's ex-wife has a hairdresser who lives next to a guy whose son has a blog, and he has it on good authority, but is unable to name his source at this time.

That really comes close to a line out of spaceballs.

I saw it on the stall of the Carrier Dome crapper. I also saw a number to call if I was looking for a good time. The number I called was a disappointment but I'm expecting bigger things out of the Other information.

Actually the truth is Nebraska and Penn State will be invited to the SEC, that's a good rumor.

DARK HELMET: Before you die there is something you should know about us, Lone Starr.
LONE STARR: What?
DARK HELMET: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
LONE STARR: What's that make us?
DARK HELMET: Absolutely nothing! Which is what you are about to become.

I heard UCONN TO THE SUNBELT. Conference being held at6:09 tonight.

That's still confidential, a few details to be worked out. UGA and UF may join, too to form the sourthern pod.

Also...USC, Oregon, Stanford and UCLA to the Big East (works as all these schools are east of the Pacific Ocean)...Western Pod

Also...USC, Oregon, Stanford and UCLA to the Big East (works as all these schools are east of the Pacific Ocean)...Western Pod

I heard similar, but in place of Oregon ASU or UA were going to round out the pod. Arizona brings more people and so many Big East fans already retire there. Plus they bring in the Fiesta bowl tie-in.

I heard similar, but in place of Oregon ASU or UA were going to round out the pod. Arizona brings more people and so many Big East fans already retire there. Plus they bring in the Fiesta bowl tie-in.

Ahhh...makes sense...your source in the Big East must be a little more informed than mine...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom