Oklahoma to the Big Ten confirmed | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Oklahoma to the Big Ten confirmed

That's some good intel! Any insight on whether this is being propagated by Lincoln or Happy Valley?
As you know...Happy Valley is always behind everything in the juvenile formation of any idea. They are good at keeping things a dark secret no matter how messy it gets. I think they are key to this and I think they are at the probing stage right now. We will see what comes out shortly. But it is a done deal...

As you know...Happy Valley is always behind everything in the juvenile formation of any idea. They are good at keeping things a dark secret no matter how messy it gets. I think they are key to this and I think they are at the probing stage right now. We will see what comes out shortly. But it is a done deal...

That is just so wrong and messed up!! Yet funny as I see what you did there!!

My sources close to the Big Ten tell me this is snowballing into something that can catch fire.

If Oklahoma issues a statement one way or the other, I have to assume you add all of this to the resume right?

Kaine/Hackman A Bridge Too Far. This is my thesis, man!

Not buying it. But I am not an insider. I only care that Uconn has no conference affiliation unless it's with the Atlantic 10. Then I will be happy.

Heard a rumor that the University of Alaska - Fairbanks is considering a move to the Big East...

Wait. The Big East is dropping down to D3 right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom