Class of 2015 - OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI | Page 46 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 OLB Shyheim (Shy) Cullen (MA) Signed LOI

]

B3uKxCJIYAEA0Xa.jpg:large

Let's see, a wide receiver in the front row and a QB on the far right. I can tell the QB becasue someone is carrying him. Not much changes.

Omg I have a migraine... I may kill some one. I just found out Shy's football banquet and awards... The one he gets his letterman jacket at and his awards... Is this Sunday... 3 hours after I fly out for disney for the cheer nationals with my daughter.

Coaches left a little while ago. It was great talking to them and hearing what they were feeling and seeing thru this seasons troubles. They talked a lot about the kids shy will be playing with and the kids coming in with shy. It was really good to hear about the kids sticking together and working hard right up to the last play of the season. It was a good chance to hear some of the stories of stuff we talk about on hear and know it's not all what it seems from the outside. They did mention they are aware of me being on this forum. I was thinking oh crap what did I say? But they seemed to like what they heard so we are ok lol. They are really great guys and to talk football and hear what they see in recruits is crazy.

I wish we were too. When it was presented to us it was more kids committed going together so we wanted them to all meet. Sounds like a great weekend they have planned for you guys though.
Boston to cuse is an easy 4.5 hour trip, that's a day trip bam. Get it done.

Coaches left a little while ago. It was great talking to them and hearing what they were feeling and seeing thru this seasons troubles. They talked a lot about the kids shy will be playing with and the kids coming in with shy. It was really good to hear about the kids sticking together and working hard right up to the last play of the season. It was a good chance to hear some of the stories of stuff we talk about on hear and know it's not all what it seems from the outside. They did mention they are aware of me being on this forum. I was thinking oh crap what did I say? But they seemed to like what they heard so we are ok lol. They are really great guys and to talk football and hear what they see in recruits is crazy.
:eek:

Big brother is watching!

It's all good; we're a reasonably level-headed bunch. I do wonder what they heard... and from whom. :cool:

I wish we were too. When it was presented to us it was more kids committed going together so we wanted them to all meet. Sounds like a great weekend they have planned for you guys though.

It is. Coach Daoust mentioned Dinosaur BBQ, and a basketball game on Saturday. We'll get to meet the players, some more of the coaching staff, and meet with the academic counselor about Steven's major. We're all pretty stoked about the whole weekend.

Also, I have a nephew stationed at Ft Drum; hopefully, he and his wife will be able to come down on Sunday.

It is. Coach Daoust mentioned Dinosaur BBQ, and a basketball game on Saturday. We'll get to meet the players, some more of the coaching staff, and meet with the academic counselor about Steven's major. We're all pretty stoked about the whole weekend.

Also, I have a nephew stationed at Ft Drum; hopefully, he and his wife will be able to come down on Sunday.
Have you seen the write ups on the stuff the team does pre season at fort drum? If not ask the coaches about that. The players love it.

One thing that this staff can never be criticized for is getting the kids to play hard. I am a believer in that old saying that adversity doesn't build character - it reveals it. It is easy to root for these players and easier still to be proud of them.