Once Again Grayson Allen With A Trip | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Once Again Grayson Allen With A Trip

I understand that...but since then there have been many discoveries when it comes to mental problems/issues...and there still much more to learn...Just because it worked then, doesn't mean it was the correct way or works today...

I really hope he gets help and he doesn't do this again, as if/when he gets to the NBA, it will most definitely become physical and for most people, I don't hope they get hurt...

Can't see him doing this to Charles Oakley

I know a lot of people think my opinions here are safe zone, touchy-feely...but I have a child who has a degree of impulse control issues...just wanted you to know where I am coming from...

Sorry your child has these issues, but you should not assume his problems can be related to others. Maybe Grayson is just is an A-hole, who needs his ass kicked. No where has anyone ever said this kid(officially) has issues that he is not capable of controlling, and it is more likely than not that he can, but refuses to.
I doubt that Duke would be suspending him if that were true. Much more likely he has been told to amend his behavior, and what do you know he does it again.

I am really tired of hearing how no one is ever responsible for their actions because they all have something wrong with them, and just need treatment. Horse hockey.

So you know for a fact that in case with this person he would only respond to physical retaliation? You know better than his coaches and support personnel that are with him on a daily basis? Now that is delusional to me...
Never said anything like that, but if he was not told to knock off that behavior then someone on the Duke staff needs to be talked to and quick. I said, and let me be clear, some only respond to physical punishment, not necessarily corporal punishment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom