Only Lunardi's Hairdresser Knows for Sure. | Syracusefan.com

Only Lunardi's Hairdresser Knows for Sure.

I don't think any weave could be that bad. It looks like a thatched roof. That's a rug.

Now we know where Gene Keady's rug went. Good grief man, spend some of that ESPN salary and buy a decent piece...like Marv Albert.
He needs to fix his eyesight also. Bad vision would be the only explanation for him leaving his house every morning wearing that thing.

I would just like to know why Lunardi gets any attention at all. His guesses have no real meaning.

LOL. You can see it moving independently of his forehead.

Is it possible it's a ghastly comb-over, a la the Donald? Look at how it's parted next to his ear. No one in their right mind would order a hair piece that had its part that far down to the side

My dad grew bald in his early 30's and by the time he was in his early 40's, he wore a hairpiece. It looked like one, but it wasn't anything like Lunardi's. I will never forget standing in the line at Space Mountain in Florida (this was in the 70's) and we reached the point where there was a huge warning sign about cameras, loose objects of any kind, and hair pieces being in danger of flying off one's head. My dad looked like maybe he was going to get out of line, but he really wanted to go on Space Mountain so, with a sigh, he reached up and peeled the thing off his scalp and tucked it into his shirt.

We probably rode Space Mountain half a dozen times. Dad was self-conscious about his bald head, but his desire for adventure trumped it.

That 30 seconds or so last night when Lunardi was waiting to be asked a question but McDonough kept calling the game may have been the most awkward moment in TV history.

My metrosexual post of the day: I don't understand why men wear toupees. Just shave your head, you'll look fine.

Reactions: cto
I shave my head every other day. Headblade.com. That Head Blade device is awesome. I'll never use anything else. Guys who go the comb over route, hair systems or worse--toupees-- look like crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom