Orange Fan Fest Saturday August 15 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Orange Fan Fest Saturday August 15

We are leaving for the trek up North tomorrow afternoon (we drive and stop halfway for my geezer break). If anyone is going to be around Friday night and would like to have a beer, give me a shout.

We are pumped - first Fan Fest for us (I told them I would only go to Fan Fest if they built an IPF - and they did! - thanks SU.)

We are leaving for the trek up North tomorrow afternoon (we drive and stop halfway for my geezer break). If anyone is going to be around Friday night and would like to have a beer, give me a shout.

We are pumped - first Fan Fest for us (I told them I would only go to Fan Fest if they built an IPF - and they did! - thanks SU.)

Where's the Friday party?

Any details on what food will be at the bbq? Just curious because my kid has allergies/etc. Wanted to see if there would be anything for him or not.

Cuseregular said:
holy cow my 15 minutes! Believe it or not just seeing this now. Looking forward to saturday.

Ha. And Danny Parkins in that same pic.

holy cow my 15 minutes! Believe it or not just seeing this now. Looking forward to saturday.
are you being compensated for this??

did you give your authoriziation??

i think this is some type of trademark or copyright infringement.

lets get maxfisher on this.

he will take 25%, all i want is my 10% finders fee and the other 65% is cash $$ to you.

are you being compensated for this??

did you give your authoriziation??

i think this is some type of trademark or copyright infringement.

lets get maxfisher on this.

he will take 25%, all i want is my 10% finders fee and the other 65% is cash $$ to you.
He is a public figure!

Is there a secret handshake season ticket holders need to know in order to get a tour?

How does this work?

Is there a secret handshake season ticket holders need to know in order to get a tour?

How does this work?

Yeah--three steps:

1. You must have paid for your season's tickets. (Or made arrangements for same.)

2. You must acknowledged that you received an invite per #1 above.

3. Show up at the Ensley Center with photo ID

As if you didn't know! C' mon!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom