'Orange Out' Planned for Louisville Game | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

'Orange Out' Planned for Louisville Game

What's up with you today? Feeling snarky? Quit caffeine lately? Whatever those things are on that page they are calling orange jerseys are crap, we don't wear anything that looks like those. What we wear are the long numbered battle axe jerseys. That is the current team jersey, not that '85 replica jersey or whatever those things are.
We wear this...
thumb.aspx

And you can't get them in Orange. As for my kids, don't you worry. They have plenty of orange to wear. That's never a problem. People were giving ISH crap for wearing something other than orange, saying he wears Rutgers red, etc. He said no I wear blue, like our home jerseys and you snarked in with a comment that maybe he doesn't go to games because he's not aware that we have multiple home colors. The entire thing started because he said he doesn't wear all orange, well if you wear the current jersey then you can't and maybe people around here should cut him some slack instead of acting like a bunch of richards.

Precisely Pyle...Thank you for driving home my point. I have complained for years about not having an orange jersey. Yes, I do realize we rotate the orange in every once in a while but BLUE is still our main home jersey and this ORANGE out thing is gimmicky and asking fans to go out and spend $$$ when over the years the university hasn'y been hell bent on orange. While I wouldn't mind spending the $$$, there will be people that won't do it. Thus, I suggested the university provide shirts for the first 30k or lay them out in paid seating or this be funded from the corporate angle. It's the only way it works in the NBA. Bottom line is we aren't as "ORANGE" as we think we are sometimes. Heck, ND doesn't have a bit of green in their uni's being the fighting irish. Their predominant colors are BLUE/GOLD.

What's up with you today? Feeling snarky? Quit caffeine lately? Whatever those things are on that page they are calling orange jerseys are crap, we don't wear anything that looks like those. What we wear are the long numbered battle axe jerseys. That is the current team jersey, not that '85 replica jersey or whatever those things are.
We wear this...
thumb.aspx

And you can't get them in Orange. As for my kids, don't you worry. They have plenty of orange to wear. That's never a problem. People were giving ISH crap for wearing something other than orange, saying he wears Rutgers red, etc. He said no I wear blue, like our home jerseys and you snarked in with a comment that maybe he doesn't go to games because he's not aware that we have multiple home colors. The entire thing started because he said he doesn't wear all orange, well if you wear the current jersey then you can't and maybe people around here should cut him some slack instead of acting like a bunch of richards.

If continuing to add things to each successive post to support your narrative makes you feel better, have at it. If calling people names makes you feel virile, well congratulations on that as well. Perhaps you should consider switching to decaf. You seem a bit edgy.

If continuing to add things to each successive post to support your narrative makes you feel better, have at it. If calling people names makes you feel virile, well congratulations on that as well. Perhaps you should consider switching to decaf. You seem a bit edgy.
No reason to carry this on, peace be with you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom