OT: 30 for 30 | Syracusefan.com

OT: 30 for 30

TOL22

Scout Team
"I hate Christian Laettner"

That's must see right there. Good for the laugh we all need at this point

I'll watch.

I just saw the Benji Wilson one - sad story. I never had heard the story before - I was a little young. Top recruit in the country going out like that - nuts.

i remember the michigan fab 5 calling him out in their piece. next up jerk voskuhl.

i was sorry that chris weber didn't participate but i thought fab 5 was the best 30430.
chris herren silver and big east requiem bronze.

Wasnt it Jalen Rose who called Duke players "Uncle Tom"? I dont have cable so I dont have to deal with the temptation to pickle my brain with ESPN crap.

i was sorry that chris weber didn't participate but i thought fab 5 was the best 30430.
chris herren silver and big east requiem bronze.

Saw the Chris Herren one last weekend. That was very good. Addiction is just a brutally tough thing to overcome. I'm proud of him.

"I hate Christian Laettner"

That's must see right there. Good for the laugh we all need at this point

I assumed this was going to be that ESPN announced that the 8 yr investigation was going to be filmed into a 30 for 30

CaptainJ said:
Wasnt it Jalen Rose who called Duke players "Uncle Tom"? I dont have cable so I dont have to deal with the temptation to pickle my brain with ESPN crap.
And they promptly got beat 71-51. I hated the fab five and loved when they got their hearts ripped out twice

My fAv are

1. The u
2. Fab 5
3. Two pablos

The soccer one about sheffield was incredible but very sad.

i think the uncle tom was directed at grant hill. doesn't make laettner less a dooshbag.
The 'uncle tom' comment obviously wasn't directed at Laetner but I believe he was explicity called a p**sy at one point lol

Pony Excess
The U
The Big East

The Drazen Petrovic one was excellent.

Can't say that any was better than Requiem for the Big East, though.

OttoMets said:
The Drazen Petrovic one was excellent. Can't say that any was better than Requiem for the Big East, though.

Never saw the Drazen one, I want to and it's been in my netflix queue for the longest time.

i think the uncle tom was directed at grant hill. doesn't make laettner less a dooshbag.

IIRC, Rose said that most of what led to him calling Hill an Uncle Tom was envy. I hated Rose when he was playing, but he actually seems like a decent guy that realizes he didn't always do the right thing and can admit it.

Big East - gold
The U - silver
Once Brothers - Bronze

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors