OT. Belichick out | Syracusefan.com

OT. Belichick out

Angry Season 4 GIF by The Office

The goat. Great situational coach. He can coach every position on the field. Coached up and made the most out of the best QB to play the game as well.

Take Tom Brady out of the equation and he’s been a losing coach. His record without Brady was 84-103 and absolutely terrible football. Tom made him look like a genius
Thats the narrative people like to debate about but it wouldnt be the same if you take every coach best player out the equation. In between Brady, Cleveland and NE were two rebuild jobs with different challenges. Every dynasty coach needed a great QB to win with. Not all of them went to 9 SB's in 18 years.

Take Tom Brady out of the equation and he’s been a losing coach. His record without Brady was 84-103 and absolutely terrible football. Tom made him look like a genius
Nahh. Although, I think Dante Scarenechhia(Oline '99-'13, '16-'19)was a big reason for both of their success.

Philly ran Andy Reid outta town. Lol. Belichick is a good coach.

Nahh. Although, I think Dante Scarenechhia was a big reason for both of their success.

Philly ran Andy Reid outta town. Lol. Belichick is a good coach.
Yup, Scar played a big role in making the offense function. He got the most out of unheralded lineman. Lets not forget from 2001-2019 the defense ranked 1st in PPG allowed vs winning teams.

Yup, Scar played a big role in making the offense function. He got the most out of unheralded lineman. Lets not forget from 2001-2019 the defense ranked 1st in PPG allowed vs winning teams.
Brady must have been coaching the def, too...lol

Brady story, told by Rodney Harrison when he joined the team. 1st day, Harrison shows up an hour early, and Brady was there. He didn't like that, so he shows up a couple hours earlier the next day. Brady was there. The next day, Harrison shows up even earlier. Brady was there, and looks at him, and says, "Slept in again, I see..."

I’m not a Pats fan in any way, but no coaches win titles without great players. Yet I’ve seen coaches lose with pretty good players.

Brady must have been coaching the def, too...lol

Brady story, told by Rodney Harrison when he joined the team. 1st day, Harrison shows up an hour early, and Brady was there. He didn't like that, so he shows up a couple hours earlier the next day. Brady was there. The next day, Harrison shows up even earlier. Brady was there, and looks at him, and says, "Slept in again, I see..."
Yes. I’ve heard that story. I look forward to watching the Apple TV documentary.

Brady’s imposter syndrome is what made him the monster he became. The guy always found something to motivate himself. A combination of that and Bill’s culture of accountability made everyone step their game up.

Saban, Belichick, Pete Carroll, all within 2 days. That's a lot of championship winners going away.

(although I assume Belichick will take one of the other open jobs, but highly doubtful he creates the magic again).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom