OT: Drumlins Golf Outing Benefit for men's club hockey | Syracusefan.com

OT: Drumlins Golf Outing Benefit for men's club hockey

im4cuse

2nd String
Saturday, May 4 at Drumlins
1 pm Shotgun; Captain and Crew
$100 includes banquet and prizes

Over the past few years, the Syracuse university men's hockey program has experienced tremendous growth and success as a result of the continued dedication from players, coaches, and supporters. In addition to winning the NECHL championship in 2011, the team recently reached new heights being consistently ranked among the top 20 teams in the country throughout the duration of the 2012-2013 season. Thanks to the coaching of Paul Rene and Jordan Peters, the team has a bright outlook. Going forward, the Syracuse men’s hockey team will look to build on the past successes established throughout the longevity of the program.
In order to continue our growth and success, it is imperative that we enlist the support of family and friends of the program. Through our fundraising efforts, we will attempt to raise money to be used towards lowering player costs, providing financial assistance, as well as hiring and paying for coaches. Our success going forward will be contingent on the support of past players, family, and friends. In our quest to the national championship, every cent matters. We cannot stress how thankful we are to have such a strong alumni base and friends of the program. Your support is what keeps us running and we appreciate all you have done in building a strong foundation for the SU hockey pro-gram. Sincerely, The 2012 –13 Team
http://www.suhockey.com/

SU Hockey, 1998-2002. I was actually the one that led the proposal to move the team to NCAA D-1 in 1999 - the funny thing is, it was the women's team that was the albatross in putting the proposal together.

920710_4611259122038_1840007016_o.jpg

I hope you guys bring back the alumni game this year, I know plenty of old guys like me that'd love to kick your collective asses.

Donovan McNabb was on Bloomberg radio yesterday with host Tom Keene, a Rochester-area native.
Keene notes McNabb is an SU trustee and then says...the big issue, when is SU going D-1 in hockey?
McNabb response: hockey isn't big in the ACC.

Saturday, May 4 at Drumlins
1 pm Shotgun; Captain and Crew
$100 includes banquet and prizes

Over the past few years, the Syracuse university men's hockey program has experienced tremendous growth and success as a result of the continued dedication from players, coaches, and supporters. In addition to winning the NECHL championship in 2011, the team recently reached new heights being consistently ranked among the top 20 teams in the country throughout the duration of the 2012-2013 season. Thanks to the coaching of Paul Rene and Jordan Peters, the team has a bright outlook. Going forward, the Syracuse men’s hockey team will look to build on the past successes established throughout the longevity of the program.
In order to continue our growth and success, it is imperative that we enlist the support of family and friends of the program. Through our fundraising efforts, we will attempt to raise money to be used towards lowering player costs, providing financial assistance, as well as hiring and paying for coaches. Our success going forward will be contingent on the support of past players, family, and friends. In our quest to the national championship, every cent matters. We cannot stress how thankful we are to have such a strong alumni base and friends of the program. Your support is what keeps us running and we appreciate all you have done in building a strong foundation for the SU hockey pro-gram. Sincerely, The 2012 –13 Team
http://www.suhockey.com/
where'd you play and how old are you?

SU Hockey, 1998-2002. I was actually the one that led the proposal to move the team to NCAA D-1 in 1999 - the funny thing is, it was the women's team that was the albatross in putting the proposal together.

View attachment 3258

I hope you guys bring back the alumni game this year, I know plenty of old guys like me that'd love to kick your collective asses.
how old are you and where'd you play?

Donovan McNabb was on Bloomberg radio yesterday with host Tom Keene, a Rochester-area native.
Keene notes McNabb is an SU trustee and then says...the big issue, when is SU going D-1 in hockey?
McNabb response: hockey isn't big in the ACC.

That's true, although the ACC has two of the premier programs in the country in BC and Notre Dame.

View attachment 3258

Please contact the team; I'm sure they'd love to set it up. Would be great to reconnect with those who've played.

Please contact the team; I'm sure they'd love to set it up. Would be great to reconnect with those who've played.

I sent an email last year to the email address they have on the alumni page about being added to a list and never heard back.

32 now and played before SU in juniors for Detroit Belle Tire.
Unfamiliar. I did play Honey Baked ham back in the day tho. So weird your teams were sponsored.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom