OT ... Go KC Royal's | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

OT ... Go KC Royal's

Danny my Boy...so sorry for your loss. The Royals were an easy team to like. Great fans.
He was so close. maybe if alex Gordon actually hustled out of the box. I mean, its only 2 outs bottom 9th of Game 7 alex!! Parkins didn't hedge his bet to guarantee a win. good for him...i think

If he was sent home on the hit w/errors...what chance does he make it? I think it would've been close.

If he was sent home on the hit w/errors...what chance does he make it? I think it would've been close.
The argument is what is the better probability, Gordon scoring on that play or the next batter actually getting a hit off of Bumgarner. The answer is easy, imo, but its obviously hindsight

That has been the focal point of many discussions today ... should you have sent him . Was a fun WS and game 7 was historic for Madison. Royals made the month of October Fun ... time to start November off with a Bang and another SU victory. Sack the WolfPack

The replay shows that the cutoff man had the ball just as Gordon reached 3rd base. Also, the play was in front of him and Gordon had put on the brakes as he approached 3rd, not wanting to over-run the base. If the throw home was at all accurate, he would have been out by a mile.

upload_2014-10-30_15-50-46.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom