OT - Pay Pal Cal wants NCAA to make changes... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Pay Pal Cal wants NCAA to make changes...

Fake classes with A's given to two and three sentence papers. Never happens!

I think Calipari is a scumbag but I think he makes some very logical rational points that would be easily applicable. I don't think Calipari really cheats anymore because he is at Kentucky now and the place kind of recruits itself. I think he is slimy but fundamentally a good guy who really does care about his players. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

I think Calipari is a scumbag but I think he makes some very logical rational points that would be easily applicable. I don't think Calipari really cheats anymore because he is at Kentucky now and the place kind of recruits itself. I think he is slimy but fundamentally a good guy who really does care about his players. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

You'd think he wouldn't have to cheat, but then again, Eddie Sutton.

LMAO, you must have never seen the slew of SU players in high end cars. Unreal...

If you don't know anything about what I posted you are probably under 25.

Did an SU player ever buy $90,000 of jewelry and have $30,000 cash in his pocket and allowed to walk out with a verbal promise to pay the other $60,000 in cash 2 weeks later?

rrlbees said:
If you don't know anything about what I posted you are probably under 25. Did an SU player ever buy $90,000 of jewelry and have $30,000 cash in his pocket and allowed to walk out with a verbal promise to pay the other $60,000 in cash 2 weeks later?

I'm actually much older than that. You know what, you nor I really have no clue what really goes on with any school. That's the only point I'm making. I don't know what's in CJ Fair's pocket, I don't know what's in Julius Randle's pocket, I don't know what is in Jabari Parker's pocket. Neither do you.

Again, you've completely gone off track since your original comment that Cal's cheating, right now. You have absolutely zero to back that claim, ZERO. I just don't understand the hate you could have towards somebody to push your agenda so damn hard. What has Cal done that's relevant to Syracuse hoops in the past 10 years?

You've literally responded to every question asked with garbage and nothing other than mentioning Lou Holtz, making up garbage, then throwing other basketball coaches and programs in the mix. You then try to do your best carnie impression by guessing my age which you're far off from. With your guess I'm assuming you're older, but judging by you're responses you're not wiser and extremely bitter.

two3zone said:
I'm actually much older than that. You know what, you nor I really have no clue what really goes on with any school. That's the only point I'm making. I don't know what's in CJ Fair's pocket, I don't know what's in Julius Randle's pocket, I don't know what is in Jabari Parker's pocket. Neither do you. Again, you've completely gone off track since your original comment that Cal's cheating, right now. You have absolutely zero to back that claim, ZERO. I just don't understand the hate you could have towards somebody to push your agenda so damn hard. What has Cal done that's relevant to Syracuse hoops in the past 10 years? You've literally responded to every question asked with garbage and nothing other than mentioning Lou Holtz, making up garbage, then throwing other basketball coaches and programs in the mix. You then try to do your best carnie impression by guessing my age which you're far off from. With your guess I'm assuming you're older, but judging by you're responses you're not wiser and extremely bitter.

I'm just posting facts. You sound bitter about that. Follow the money. Se google. You'd be wiser. You haven't been able to refute anything I have posted or the examples I have given. You just say I an bitter. About what? Learn about any of the Duke players mentioned. Learn about Holtz and his travels. Or Caliparis travels. It his connections. Every cheats to some degree. Degree is the differentiator.

rrlbees said:
I'm just posting facts. You sound bitter about that. Follow the money. Se google. You'd be wiser. You haven't been able to refute anything I have posted or the examples I have given. You just say I an bitter. About what? Learn about any of the Duke players mentioned. Learn about Holtz and his travels. Or Caliparis travels. It his connections. Every cheats to some degree. Degree is the differentiator.

The proof is on you. Show me one link saying Kentucky and Cal are cheating right now. Oh yeah, you can't. I didn't bring up Lou Holtz, you did, why? Who knows but it's irrelevant. Your bringing up K, link your claims.

What are these connections you speak of? Link then. You have nothing, I can make up claims myself too.

two3zone said:
The proof is on you. Show me one link saying Kentucky and Cal are cheating right now. Oh yeah, you can't. I didn't bring up Lou Holtz, you did, why? Who knows but it's irrelevant. Your bringing up K, link your claims. What are these connections you speak of? Link then. You have nothing, I can make up claims myself too.

I'm not doing your homework for you. Links are out there and I'll even give you some key words to get you started.

Lance Thomas
Corey Maggette
Chris Duhon
Trajan Langdon
Minnesota
Arkansas
Norte Dame
Massachusetts
Memphis
Drake

"What I'm saying is definitely true, but I won't tell you why. That's on you."

INTERNET!

rrlbees said:
I'm not doing your homework for you. Links are out there and I'll even give you some key words to get you started. Lance Thomas Corey Maggette Chris Duhon Trajan Langdon Minnesota Arkansas Norte Dame Massachusetts Memphis Drake WWW

You've spent more time mentioning BS than giving me one link showing me how Cal is cheating in Kentucky. Nice.

I'm not doing your homework for you. Links are out there and I'll even give you some key words to get you started.

Lance Thomas
Corey Maggette
Chris Duhon
Trajan Langdon
Minnesota
Arkansas
Norte Dame
Massachusetts
Memphis
Drake

All of those links are hearsay and rumors. You trying to past them off as hard and fast facts given current evidence (and the current evidence with all of those is real, real thin) is laughable.

You've spent more time mentioning BS than giving me one link showing me how Cal is cheating in Kentucky. Nice.

Yes, because there is a link to something that the NCAA doesn't know about. Keep the blinders on.

All of those links are hearsay and rumors. You trying to past them off as hard and fast facts given current evidence (and the current evidence with all of those is real, real thin) is laughable.

Hearsay and rumors? You might want to check the facts. Exactly what if those things listed are hearsay? What isn't factual about things that factually happened?

Hearsay and rumors? You might want to check the facts. Exactly what if those things listed are hearsay? What isn't factual about things that factually happened?

Usually the burden of proof is on the person making claims and passing them off as "fact." Making someone else do your work is kind of BS and anyone who's been educated beyond seventh grade can probably see that.

rrlbees said:
Yes, because there is a link to something that the NCAA doesn't know about. Keep the blinders on.

It's amazing to me that rrlbees from syracusefan.com knows more than the NCAA about Kentucky cheating.

You sir have lost your mind.

docsu said:
Usually the burden of proof is on the person making claims and passing them off as "fact." Making someone else do your work is kind of BS and anyone who's been educated beyond seventh grade can probably see that.

He would cite his proof if there was some, he just has nothing.

You can google each thing I listed above. I haven't listed anything that isn't factual and isn't documented. Of course some thought has to go into understanding the facts. If you think there is a link that says factually anyone cheated, you won't find that. But if you think about each topic I listed about each coach and program, you'll see ignorance must be bliss.

It's amazing to me that rrlbees from syracusefan.com knows more than the NCAA about Kentucky cheating.

You sir have lost your mind.

You mean the NCAA that punishes the little guys that doesn't make them money?

He would cite his proof if there was some, he just has nothing.

Except providing you a long list about 3 coaches that you don't want to google yourself. If you have trouble understanding anything on the list after researching it yourself, I'll be glad to help you.

rrlbees said:
Except providing you a long list about 3 coaches that you don't want to google yourself. If you have trouble understanding anything on the list after researching it yourself, I'll be glad to help you.

How did you even come to a list when all I did was ask you how Cal is currently cheating at Kentucky over and over and over and over? You're trying to get away from the original question since it was asked since your claim.

I honestly don't give a hoot about any of those other things, you brought them up, not me. Still waiting for it.

Incase you forget when you went terribly off the road, here is your original claim. Please back it up or forever be full of .

image-2741922620.jpg

two3zone said:
How did you even come to a list when all I did was ask you how Cal is currently cheating at Kentucky over and over and over and over? You're trying to get away from the original question since it was asked since your claim. I honestly don't give a hoot about any of those other things, you brought them up, not me. Still waiting for it. Incase you forget when you went terribly off the road, here is your original claim. Please back it up or forever be full of .

I'll put it in simple terms for you. Like Holtz, trouble always follows Calipari and it's always someone else fault or the actions of others. Blind eyes and all as well as those you let surround the program.

All programs that got in trouble with the NCAA under their watch. Holtz Arkansas, Minny, ND. Calipari UMass and Memphis. Trouble follows these types. You could also google polls taken on the dirtiest college basketball coaches and get others opinions including one done a few years ago polling coaches themselves.

If you also need me to explain the Dike references, go ahead as someone else asked about it so I included then in one post.

Care to use any more vulgarities?

rrlbees said:
I'll put it in simple terms for you. Like Holtz, trouble always follows Calipari and it's always someone else fault or the actions of others. Blind eyes and all as well as those you let surround the program. All programs that got in trouble with the NCAA under their watch. Holtz Arkansas, Minny, ND. Calipari UMass and Memphis. Trouble follows these types. You could also google polls taken on the dirtiest college basketball coaches and get others opinions including one done a few years ago polling coaches themselves. If you also need me to explain the Dike references, go ahead as someone else asked about it so I included then in one post. Care to use any more vulgarities?
this is why I rarely come over here, the basketball side, anymore. Large part of the fan base takes too long to educate and worse yet the younger fans don't want to be educated because they literally know "everything".

Orangepace said:
this is why I rarely come over here, the basketball side, anymore. Large part of the fan base takes too long to educate and worse yet the younger fans don't want to be educated because they literally know "everything".

Lol. Unreal.

I'll give you the readers digest version.

rrblees: Cal's cheating in Kentucky

Me: Yeah? Proof? Link?

rrvlees: Lou Holtz

First off, you have nooooo idea how old I am.

Secondly, if you can back rrlbees up and educate me on how Cal is cheating in Kentucky I'd love to know, a link would be nice.

"Well we have plenty of heresay and conjecture. Those are kinsd of evidence."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom