OT - Pay Pal Cal wants NCAA to make changes... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

OT - Pay Pal Cal wants NCAA to make changes...

docsu said:
"Well we have plenty of heresay and conjecture. Those are kinsd of evidence."

Not one thing I last posted is conjecture or hearsay. It's a factual pattern. People can draw their own conclusion from those factual patterns and there are other factual patterns and stand alone facts in the longer list but this is getting boring.

two3zone said:
Lol. Unreal. I'll give you the readers digest version. rrblees: Cal's cheating in Kentucky Me: Yeah? Proof? Link? rrvlees: Lou Holtz First off, you have nooooo idea how old I am. Secondly, if you can back rrlbees up and educate me on how Cal is cheating in Kentucky I'd love to know, a link would be nice.

The Holtz response was a comparison of patterns of 2 coaches. Thought you might notice that especially after my last post. You keep saying show me a link. You're not going to find a link that says player A went someplace because they got X dollars or something.

Not one thing I last posted is conjecture or hearsay. It's a factual pattern. People can draw their own conclusion from those factual patterns and there are other factual patterns and stand alone facts in the longer list but this is getting boring.

LOL. That is literally, LITERALLY, the definition of "conjecture."

LOL. That is literally, LITERALLY, the definition of "conjecture."

Well if you look at my very first post I made on the subject as well as what others also said, and ignore the fact that 2-3 always ignores part of my first post, I have said it is based upon past history or a pattern. Learn more about UMass or Memphis. Why does trouble follow him? It's who you let into the program. You see the smoke and you look for the fire. You now have at UK guys like Drake and Jay Z. Look at the mocking tweet on NBA.com about a Drake picture. Go find which player was undecided between 2 schools until they spoke with a rap singer. Go look at polls done including one which polled coaches. It's not off base to say what I and many others here have said.

Peace out.

Well if you look at my very first post I made on the subject as well as what others also said, and ignore the fact that 2-3 always ignores part of my first post, I have said it is based upon past history or a pattern. Learn more about UMass or Memphis. Why does trouble follow him? It's who you let into the program. You see the smoke and you look for the fire. You now have at UK guys like Drake and Jay Z. Look at the mocking tweet on NBA.com about a Drake picture. Go find which player was undecided between 2 schools until they spoke with a rap singer. Go look at polls done including one which polled coaches. It's not off base to say what I and many others here have said.

Peace out.
OMG, Drake! OMG, a poll of anonymous coaches! Were these head coaches or assistants, at elite programs who actually compete against Calipari for recruits, or mid majors? Did these mystery men make an actual specific allegation? I get it now, he's a cheater just like 911 was an inside job, the CIA assassinated Kennedy, and Obama is a Muslim. You should make a youtube video with creepy music and all of your evidence that Calipari could be a cheater.

Bees apparently some of these people think that Cal is a clean and honest guy that has never done anything shady in his past or his future. Let them believe what they want as a lot of us already know what he stands for.

OMG, Drake! OMG, a poll of anonymous coaches! Were these head coaches or assistants, at elite programs who actually compete against Calipari for recruits, or mid majors? Did these mystery men make an actual specific allegation? I get it now, he's a cheater just like 911 was an inside job, the CIA assassinated Kennedy, and Obama is a Muslim. You should make a youtube video with creepy music and all of your evidence that Calipari could be a cheater.

Excellent rant. Kudos.

Bees apparently some of these people think that Cal is a clean and honest guy that has never done anything shady in his past or his future. Let them believe what they want as a lot of us already know what he stands for.

Such a Syracuse.com caliber arguement. I'd think you would know better.

They were a bunch of assistant coaches who I can guarantee will never become head coaches. Without Drake, Kentucky wouldn't have won 10 frickin games last year.

I don't believe he's a murderer either without some specific proof or evidence. Forgive me for dismissing Keyser Soze esque reasoning. He may be a scumbag/slimeball/same catch phrase everyone uses, but I require actual proof before I assassinate a mans character.

Last edited:
I don't believe he's a murderer either without some specific proof or evidence. Forgive me for dismissing Keyser Soze esque reasoning. He may be a scumbag/slimeball/same catch phrase everyone uses, but I require actual proof before I assassinate a mans character.
Well enjoy a few articles about him-
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...ceived-to-be-the-biggest-cheater-in-the-sport

http://www.slate.com/articles/sports/sports_nut/2010/03/the_sleaziest_coach_in_a_sleazy_game.html

All elite division 1 basketball coaches cheat Calipari is just the poster boy for it.

I just find it funny that some posters will state with absolute FACT that he cheats. When asked for proof they cite violations at UMass and Memphis (which is common knowledge and was nothing tied directly to him) and link to articles that are retreads of said violations or anonymous opinion polls of coaches. Or they just obfuscate in what I can only imagine is an attempt to look like a big shot on a message board. Anyway, thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to what everyone else already knows.

docsu said:
I just find it funny that some posters will state with absolute FACT that he cheats. When asked for proof they cite violations at UMass and Memphis (which is common knowledge and was nothing tied directly to him) and link to articles that are retreads of said violations or anonymous opinion polls of coaches. Or they just obfuscate in what I can only imagine is an attempt to look like a big shot on a message board. Anyway, thanks for contributing absolutely nothing to what everyone else already knows.

:slow clap: Bravo

I think Calipari cheats. I also think that Boeheim, Pitino, Coach K, Izzo, Donovan etc all cheat too. It's the nature of the beast and with the NCAA rules it is almost impossible not to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom