OT: To my fellow golfers... | Syracusefan.com

OT: To my fellow golfers...

How about the valspar today? Great tournament. The influx of young talent on the pga is phenomenal.

Jordan Spieth's putt to win it was great.

Yes, it is exciting with all of these younger guys. How far they hit the ball is truly insane!

Jordan Spieth's putt to win it was great.

Yes, it is exciting with all of these younger guys. How far they hit the ball is truly insane!

that tournament was so great. reed's up and down on the first playoff hole was insane. then, ohair hitting a great putt that doesn't break for whatever reason. just really good theater. didnt miss the selection show one bit...

My personal favorites are the "Rage Monster" guy starting at 4:52 and the "Magically finds his ball every time" at 3:38. So true.

"You sit on a throne of lies you scumbag!!!"

tiger-woods-laughing-o.gif

the only one they missed was the mulligan guy. one of my good friends asks for a breakfast ball after pull hooking one out of bounds on the 12th tee every round like clockwork.

great tourney. Speith's up and down on 18 was so great. Was pulling for Ohair as it would have been nice to see him hit the winners circle again but all in all a great tourney.

They've got a hoops one, too:

I didn't realize until about 15 minutes ago that these guys shoot these things and have their offices about 45 minutes from where I live down here in Texas. I should go get buddy buddy with them, I think.

This video is awesome. Enjoy:

How about Mr. Accuracy, the guy who has to pace off the distance to the pin on every shot from every yardage marker. Or Mr. No Gimmee, who never gives you any gimmees or conversly Mr.Gimmee who wants every putt within six feet. How about Mr. Great Outdoors who has to take a piss on every hole or Mr. Magician who can magically turn a Nike into a Titleist. I'm sure you know some of these guys.

How about Mr. Accuracy, the guy who has to pace off the distance to the pin on every shot from every yardage marker. Or Mr. No Gimmee, who never gives you any gimmees or conversly Mr.Gimmee who wants every putt within six feet. How about Mr. Great Outdoors who has to take a piss on every hole or Mr. Magician who can magically turn a Nike into a Titleist. I'm sure you know some of these guys.

100%. Everything is spot on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom