OT: What are you watching tonight? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

OT: What are you watching tonight?

What are you watching tonight?

• Golden State going for 73

Votes: 31 75.6%
  • Kobe's Final Game

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
Exactly. College hoops regular season is perhaps the most meaningless regular season of all, given that the champ is decided in a giant (68 friggin teams with a chance!) one and done tournament where the best team often doesn't win it.

Not in the slightest if we lost one more game we don't even make tournament

And next year hopefully we will be fighting for New York City and in Buffalo with Villanovan Connecticut Hardley meaningless

Not in the slightest if we lost one more game we don't even make tournament

And next year hopefully we will be fighting for New York City and in Buffalo with Villanovan Connecticut Hardley meaningless

You just need to win enough to make the tournament. I thought that part went without saying. The last times we were 1 seeds we didn't make the final 4. The high seed/play closer to home is nice, but hardly something you need to make a run.

In the NBA, home court advantage in a playoff series is a much bigger advantage than playing a few hours from home is in the NCAA's.

I'm biased, but that pull up around the 4:40 mark in the 1st was sick.

44cuse

I don't want to throw cold water on Kobe, but ya he took 50 shots, he was 5-20 from 3.
So what. 17-30 inside the arc. Crazy stuff for anyone by any standards, but particularly for a guy who has been a shell of himself for a while.

Yup. He set the record for attempts in a game
With the Lakers down 10 with 3 minutes to go, he went 5-5 from the field, 4-4 FT, 15 points in last 3 minutes for the W. But yeah, attempts...

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom