OT: where do you live? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

OT: where do you live?

festus, missouri. yeah thats festus as in gunsmoke

I'll be in Jeff City in a couple weeks. Been there four or five times before including while watching the NC game in 2003.

Monmouth county NJ is a great place to live! 60 minutes to NYC and Philly and 10-15 to the beach. Can't beat it. I also lived in Manhattan for a while, I miss those days!

Seriously is. Most people just write off NJ after traveling through the likes of Newark and Secaucus. I'm seriously contemplating buying a condo or something down there after my lease is up in the city. I miss the burbs and don't mind the train ride to and from work.

Although it's hard to beat my current backyard:

backyard.jpg

Last edited:
Little Rock, Arkansas - originally from Elmira, New York

How is Little Rock? I drove by it en route from Nashville to Fayetteville last summer. The skyline looked nice and pretty big. Bigger than the Memphis skyline, imo. I spend two weeks in Fayetteville every summer. REALLY like that town and NW Arkansas.

Knoxville, TN (and not proud of it), originally from Palermo, NY

Cape Coral, FL (Born in Buffalo, raised in Syracuse graduated from West Genesee and SU)

Hagerstown, MD - originally from East Syracuse, NY

Nice, I'm hoping to make it to the Southern Ground music festival there this year. A couple friends of ours went last year and said it was a blast.
Awesome. Did you go to USC? My girlfriend is an Annenberg alum.