OT: where do you live? | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

OT: where do you live?

Just do it! Been here for over 15 years and it never gets old.
Ok, I will! Can't believe how fast that area is growing. I told my wife 15 years ago that we should buy some of the empty property along 278 on the mainland . Sigh. Look at it now!

Born Rochester, NY, and then:
Poughkeepsie, NY
Syracuse, NY
BAYSIDE (Queens), NYC
Riverdale (Bronx), NYC
Iowa City, IA
Urbana, IL
Chicago, IL
Rochester, NY
Syracuse, NY

Syracuse (not for school) being by far the worst stop (eh, Poughkeepsie is a pretty lousy place too). Can't wait to leave again!! LGO!!!

Ok, I will! Can't believe how fast that area is growing. I told my wife 15 years ago that we should buy some of the empty property along 278 on the mainland . Sigh. Look at it now!
LOL Had the same thought once. It's all spoken for now. Anything that is for sale you'd best bring your first born as collateral.

I lived not too far away - near the Frankford Rd exit off the Tollway - for close to five years.
Hot as hell but Dallas is fun when you're in you're single and in your (late) twenties.

Know that area very well, my old office was just south of there.
Yeah, from mid-May until mid-September it is way too friggin hot here. But the other 8 months are very nice.

LOL Had the same thought once. It's all spoken for now. Anything that is for sale you'd best bring your first born as collateral.
Hmm, I'm tempted. I'm sure he won't mind. :)

Oneida , then to Apache Junction , Az. . This has been a strange winter . It's been 80 degrees and sunny . You Know what that means 120 degrees thruout the summer , Yikes ! Good thing I'm an hvak teck = 65 degrees in the ranch . It's tough sitting by the heated pool with an Orongejuice and vodka ! Go Orange , all the way , Baby !!!!

It is awesome. So lush. Heading there next month...again! :)

Where do you stay? Island or mainland? Hotel or rental?

If you ever do retire down there, let me know where you're at. We'll stop by and say hello...and stay for a few days...or weeks.

Where do you stay? Island or mainland? Hotel or rental?

If you ever do retire down there, let me know where you're at. We'll stop by and say hello...and stay for a few days...or weeks.
Ha' anytime! We have a timeshare in Port Royal. Owned it for 15 yrs, never traded it. We usually rent another off of VRBO for the second week. VRBO is really the way to go, especially for HHI. We've been doing a lot of research the last few years on condos, want to buy and downsize. Can't wait, gonna miss the Dome/New Stadium, but, right in the ACC's backyard. Road trips galore

CuseTroop said:
Everyday that I wake up, and cant see the lake out my bedroom window, I die a little bit inside. Ughhhh.
Always took preemption/county road 6 to 54 to bath on my way to bonaventure. So much more preferable than going out to rah cha cha on the interstate.

Oh, and Hampstead, NC, just north of Wilmington.

Last edited: