Other Conference Tourneys Thread | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Other Conference Tourneys Thread

That last possession was hysterical lol

mr.lotto pick really blew it
Reminded me of our last possession in the 2014 ACC Tourney against NC State.

Gtown will beat Creighton unfortunately.

Gtown will beat Creighton unfortunately.

I don’t think so. Grown is not good and freight on can rebound with them. I think creoghton takes care of business tomorrow and if the game is close you know hoyas blow it . Cuse!

Cuse is looking like an 11 seed

Probably need the MWC to cooperate

Ole Miss is done. Now we need SDSU to hold on and then have Colorado State knock off USU.
San Diego held on 77-70.

However, Utah St took care of Colo St 62-50 to advance to the MWC championship game.

San Diego held on 77-70.

However, Utah St took care of Colo St 62-50 to advance to the MWC championship game.
Really interesting to see what the committee does with the MWC

Really interesting to see what the committee does with the MWC
Colorado State should get bumped. Utah State's center would actually give us a lot of issues if we had a play in game with them.

My snarky NCAA pick is we open as an 11 seed versus Yukon seeded #6

gut feel and gtown is playing well and are psyched.
Nostalgia...

Had a choice last night between watching G'town-Seton Hall and Baylor-OSU.

Baylor-OSU clearly much better game.

I watched Big East game instead.

I would not have watched had it been Creighton-Butler but a game between 2 original Big East members is, for some strange reason, a game I still want to watch - even if both teams are not that good.

Colorado State should get bumped. Utah State's center would actually give us a lot of issues if we had a play in game with them.

My snarky NCAA pick is we open as an 11 seed versus Yukon seeded #6

I would be happy with that matchup. But I don't expect uconn to get anywhere near a 5 seed. They have a total of one win over a tournament team.

Nostalgia...

Had a choice last night between watching G'town-Seton Hall and Baylor-OSU.

Baylor-OSU clearly much better game.

I watched Big East game instead.

I would not have watched had it been Creighton-Butler but a game between 2 original Big East members is, for some strange reason, a game I still want to watch - even if both teams are not that good.
Baylor/Ok St was a fantastic game. The outcome gave me hope that the Cuse could beat Baylor, if it works out that way.

Baylor/Ok St was a fantastic game. The outcome gave me hope that the Cuse could beat Baylor, if it works out that way.
Based off them losing to another great team? Can’t wait for this reply.

Based off them losing to another great team? Can’t wait for this reply.
They play their Big12 style of ball, I don't know how great OKU is, their 11-7 in their league. I previously thought Baylor was unbeatable.

So what do we need to happen today? Georgetown to lose and what else? Beware of the bid snatchers

1615651828221.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom