Other Conference Tourneys Thread | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Other Conference Tourneys Thread

Proctor grad Jalen Hawkins going dancing with Norfolk

Quinerly put on a drive clinic. Bama/Oats having a heck of a season.

This LSU-Arkansas game is one of the sloppiest games I have seen in a while.
JB would have yanked the entire Arkansas team off the court and to the doghouse.

Illinois is very impressive. A team will have to play really well to get them out before the Final 4
I like Iowa but does it seem like Raftery is rooting hard for McCafftey in this game.
I like Iowa and Fran but Raft must have had drinks at the hotel with him.

This LSU-Arkansas game is one of the sloppiest games I have seen in a while.
JB would have yanked the entire Arkansas team off the court and to the doghouse.
These top SEC teams are always the same. Athletic with good talent, but always sloppy, turnover prone and tough to watch at times.

I like Iowa but does it seem like Raftery is rooting hard for McCafftey in this game.

I am not one to judge. I'm cheering hard for Iowa since my dad went to school there, so I'm hardly objective myself.

I am not one to judge. I'm cheering hard for Iowa since my dad went to school there, so I'm hardly objective myself.
Cockburn is showing why Garza won’t make it in the NBA.
Athletic bigs can slow him down. There aren’t many Cockburn’s in college hoops.
Bohanon is the most important player for Iowa. Weiskamp is good as well.

Illini unis are nice! This team is dangerous and has it all. Firing on all cylinders too...wouldn't want to see them in the tourney.

Iowa-Illinois Over/under is 155.5
That last second 3 would have gone over.
It didn’t count.

Cockburn is showing why Garza won’t make it in the NBA.
Athletic bigs can slow him down. There aren’t many Cockburn’s in college hoops.
Bohanon is the most important player for Iowa. Weiskamp is good as well.
If Garza is actually 6’11” or at least 6’10”, I think he’s got a shot. He’s crafty around the rim, rebounds and can drain 3’s. I doubt he’d be more than a rotational PF but his skills are good enough to stick for at least a while. He would dominate the Euro leagues though.

If Garza is actually 6’11” or at least 6’10”, I think he’s got a shot. He’s crafty around the rim, rebounds and can drain 3’s. I doubt he’d be more than a rotational PF but his skills are good enough to stick for at least a while. He would dominate the Euro leagues though.
He can’t defend.
Cockburn abused him in pick and rolls and using his energy up and getting him tired when he posted up.
Garza would have played in the NBA in the Ostertag/Longley Era where bigs were post players and defensive pieces.

Garza’s defense is atrocious.
He can score and in college that works. There aren’t many Cockburn’s in college hoops so he is fine. I could see him doing well in Europe.

He'd have drinks at the hotel if he were the only guy in the joint.

Didn't we recruit this G-Town center Qudus Wahab?
Man, this kid would be a defensive monster in the middle of the zone. But I can see why he chose GT to be coached by Ewing.

Didn't we recruit this G-Town center Qudus Wahab?
Man, this kid would be a defensive monster in the middle of the zone. But I can see why he chose GT to be coached by Ewing.

Yep. They beat us for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom