Pay side | Syracusefan.com

Pay side

How do I join the pay side?

One of the most, if not most important fan asked questions on this forum. The pay side, THE STEALTH of this board, is open to everyone and no one unless...unless very strict requirements are met. Has a mod touched your shoulder requesting your presence; has a PM been sent to you giving up the precious 'Cuse Code necessary to reach what many here believe to be the holy grail...it is not joining the pay side--it happens and when it does you will know it. Until then, welcome newbie!

It's Good to Be 'Cuse!!--The Order of the 'Cuse Orange...

I once saw a frat guy throwup orange puke at SU while parking cars. Does that get me touched????

Ok everyone stop messing around...Here is what needs to be done to get an invite to the Pay Side:

1. Must send a PM to CTO, Temery and rrlbees. In this PM you must write at least two paragraphs on why you deserve an invite.
2. You must have at least a 50% message to like/tee ratio...with minimum of 500 posts and 250 likes/tees.
3. You must agree to contribute a monthly "donation" to the upkeep of both boards...the public and Pay Side.
4. You must ensure you buy sutomcat at least one glass of ginger ale at the next SU event.
5. For 30 straight days you must make at least one post a day that says .
6. Then you must post everyday for another 30 straight days that: Georgetown still sucks and Patrick Ewing can't read this post.
7. You must send one case of PBR to Marsh's house. PM him and he will send you his address.
8. You must at least once get 50 Tees/likes in day, they must be from Tee himself.
9. You will never question the wisdom of Calicuse, Igor and Milhouse.
10. Finally, you must get a SyracuseFan.Com tattoo.

Once you have accomplished all this, you will get an invite to the Pay Side. Takes time and effort...but definitely worth it!!

The first rule about payside is you DO NOT talk about payside!

Seriously though, there is no payside unless my offer never arrived due to ignoring rule 9 listed above. Perhaps I'll get the invite at metlife though. Mods, I'll be the guy wearing orange and cheering loud if that helps you to spot me.

Ok everyone stop messing around...Here is what needs to be done to get an invite to the Pay Side:

1. Must send a PM to CTO, Temery and rrlbees. In this PM you must write at least two paragraphs on why you deserve an invite.
2. You must have at least a 50% message to like/tee ratio...with minimum of 500 posts and 250 likes/tees.
3. You must agree to contribute a monthly "donation" to the upkeep of both boards...the public and Pay Side.
4. You must ensure you buy sutomcat at least one glass of ginger ale at the next SU event.
5. For 30 straight days you must make at least one post a day that says .
6. Then you must post everyday for another 30 straight days that: Georgetown still sucks and Patrick Ewing can't read this post.
7. You must send one case of PBR to Marsh's house. PM him and he will send you his address.
8. You must at least once get 50 Tees/likes in day, they must be from Tee himself.
9. You will never question the wisdom of Calicuse, Igor and Milhouse.
10. Finally, you must get a SyracuseFan.Com tattoo.

Once you have accomplished all this, you will get an invite to the Pay Side. Takes time and effort...but definitely worth it!!

a-chance.gif

Seriously though, there is no payside unless my offer never arrived due to ignoring rule 9 listed above. Perhaps I'll get the invite at metlife though. Mods, I'll be the guy wearing orange and cheering loud if that helps you to spot me.

I think it is because you haven't got the a tattoo yet...

no invite coming for you at Giants Stadium either.

im working the velvet rope for the payside tailgate...and youre not on the list.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom