pearl washington | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

pearl washington

Am I wrong for being incredibly irritated by the fact that ESPN.com doesn't have anything about this anywhere on the site? I mean, it's only one of the guys who put them on the ***king map in the 80s, why would they care, right?

CBS Sports has it on the front page of their college hoops section, by the way.
Perhaps they were asked not to. Pearl is apparently a private person. I hope that is the case and not espn being espn.

CuseLegacy said:
I'm very upset. The thought of losing the Pearl is nauseating. I have to imagine that JB is just shredded by this. It's pretty clear that Pearl was like the favorite son to him.

MSOrange said:
That sucks. I wish health news like this had been kept private until Pearl was ready to go public with the news. But that's the world these days.

I agree. I really hope Pearl or his family gave Pete the OK to break this. Two of us here knew about this on Friday but knew it wasn't our place to make it public in a message board. If Pete wasn't given the OK it's not right when it comes to a personal matter such as this.

Be strong Pearl. Kick its ass like its a Hoya.

I've been dragging since Friday worrying about him like most, I guess. Dam. Well, Pearl, two things you've got on your side; fight, and Cuse nation! Stay strong man!

Cancer sucks. Pearl will fight like hell.

We just found out last week our beloved French Bulldog, Angus Young, has a rare form of cancer called aprocrine gland carcinoma. :( He's only 8, too young to be dealing with this crap.

Cancer sucks. Pearl will fight like hell.

We just found out last week our beloved French Bulldog, Angus Young, has a rare form of cancer called aprocrine gland carcinoma. :( He's only 8, too young to be dealing with this crap.
Sorry, buddy. Lost my dog recently to lymphoma, 1 day short of his 11th birthday. Either way, never give up Pearl! Praying for you.